new respect for preppers

Even if we never see a full-on depression or anything like that, who wouldn't want to add some skills to their toolbelt and lower their grocery bills with your own organic produce.
What I like is that I can control what goes into My Organic Garden... and into my salad bowl.

Last edited:
The MyPatriotSupply order (6mo) I spoke about earlier in the thread (placed 22May20) shipping now 11Aug20, so by the time I get it, going to be almost 3 months. I placed an identical in June so, hoping I get the next one in a month or so.

I can't convince my brother in law. He wouldn't even water or harvest his dad's abundant garden when dad was on vacation in Maine for a week. Everything died. His reasoning is that it is a waste of time when you can just buy it at the store.

No matter how good of a guy he was, I'd bannish him at gunpoint in hard times.

I'm weird, but the veggies taste better...

Yep, you're wierd. "Organic" is the biggest marketing fraud ever perpetrated on the public. There is no difference in the taste of any vegetable, organic or otherwise if they are grown in good soil, watered with fresh water and picked when ripe.

Store bought commercial vegetables are picked before peak ripeness and gassed to ripen in the transportation chain.

Back
Top Bottom