• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Rep Levels

Come up with a few more for this list.

Mall Ninja
Knows which way the bullets come out
Plinker
Marksman
Sharpshooter
Expert
Leg Holder
Distinguished
Double Distinguished
International Distinguished

D&D RolePlayer
LARPER
Airsoft Warrior
Mall Ninja
Knows which way the bullets come out (this being the 0 point right?)
Plinker
Marksman
Sharpshooter
Expert
Leg Holder
Distinguished
Double Distinguished

My suggestions are in bold

I like the new system just fine BTW

i think the point spread should be 25 points apart until people start to get close to maxing it out, then it can be re adjusted to keep it interesting. that way, 99% of the forum wont have 1-3 squares, insted it will be like 1-10 squares.
just my idea

i think the point spread should be 25 points apart until people start to get close to maxing it out, then it can be re adjusted to keep it interesting. that way, 99% of the forum wont have 1-3 squares, insted it will be like 1-10 squares.
just my idea

Let's just take some points away from those who have lots of them and spread them to people who have less.

Mall Ninja
Fudd
Plinker
Hunter
Marksman
Sharpshooter
Expert (I'd say we should slip Rifleman in here somewhere, except that Expert IS Rifleman)
Leg Holder
Distinguished
Double Distinguished
Carlos Hathcock

Let's just take some points away from those who have lots of them and spread them to people who have less.
REDISTRIBUTE the points.
If I hadn't met you two practical jokers so that I know you're joking, I'd have given you BOTH neg points for even suggesting that. As it is...
bottom.gif

Mall Ninja
Plinker
Marksman
Sharpshooter
Expert
Leg Holder
Distinguished
Double Distinguished

What about the worst rep levels? At the very bottom I think we need "Captain Walt's Toolbag Krew" or something like that. [laugh]

-Mike

What about the worst rep levels? At the very bottom I think we need "Captain Walt's Toolbag Krew" or something like that. [laugh]

-Mike

Well, I was hoping mall ninja was a negative level, or at least someone needed to lose points to attain...

Pick a word you like, and I will work on feeling it, I enjoy challenge....[smile]

Contented
Optimistic
Satisfied
Refreshed
Stimulated
Pleased
Warm
Snug
Happy
Encouraged
Tickled
Proud
Cheerful
Thrilled
Delighted
Joyful
Elated
Exhilarated
Overjoyed
Ecstatic

I think you forgot "disappointed."[rofl]

Well, I was hoping mall ninja was a negative level, or at least someone needed to lose points to attain...

That was kind of what I was thinking, which is why it's before "knows which end the bullets come out" in the list.

And I was debating putting a zing on Capt. Walt there but I thought it was kind of tacky. But hey, if Derek wants to do it, it's his board. We could put "Troll" as a high negative rank, too. I also like Blitz1's neg ranks - Larper, Airsoft Warrior, etc.

Maybe some others would be something like "not trusted with a cap pistol" and "only capable of shooting his mouth off". [wink]

Mall Ninja (probably never be seen)
LARPer (-15 or less)
Airsoft Ranger
-- level 0 --
Knows which end the bullet comes out
Plinker
Pro-Marksman
Marksman
Marksman First Class
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter with Bars
Expert
Distinguished
Double Distinguished
International Distinguished...
probably Henry Bowman

That adds six new ones to the positive list.

Mall Ninja
Plinker
Marksman
Sharpshooter
Expert
Leg Holder
Distinguished
Double Distinguished

How about REMF and Foxtrot Uniform?

Newbie questions...

When you give rep points, does the recipient know it?

Also, when you give reps, there is a place for a comment... can the recipient or the public at large read those?

... just a dumb newbie, no rep required...

Also, when you give reps, there is a place for a comment... can the recipient or the public at large read those?

... just a dumb newbie, no rep required...

Yes they see the points and the comments but don't know who gave the point so sign the comment. They are not world readable though.

The recipient can see them, but they are not notified of the receipt of new points. Click "User CP" at the upper left.

The recipient can see the comments.

Back
Top Bottom