• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New pro-Oz campaign ad targets Fetterman for pulling gun on Black jogger

Reptile

NES Member

Fetterman had previously addressed the incident with the jogger early on in his Senate campaign​

A new 30-second television ad released by a political committee supporting Republican Pennsylvania Senate candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz blasts his Democrat opponent, John Fetterman, over a 2013 incident when he pulled a gun on a Black jogger he mistakenly suspected of a crime.

The ad, titled "Chase," was released by American Leadership Action and says Fetterman, then mayor of Braddock, "chased down an innocent, unarmed Black man." The ad then jumps to an interview with the jogger, Cristopher Miyares, where he describes Fetterman pulling a gun and aiming it at his chest.

"I mean, there's a mayor with a shotgun and six other cops surrounding me. What else could I do but this?" the jogger says in the ad as he puts his hands up in surrender.

Continues...

The only reason anyone would vote for Fetterman is that he is a cog in the machine that produces the grift money for Democrat parasites.
No, the reason they'll be voting for him in quantity is:
znDC86x.gif

they'll be spared the inconvenience of doing so themselves.

Miyares is currently in a state prison in Somerset County for an unrelated crime and says Fetterman has "lied about everything" that happened that day, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. However, Miyares was clear in his support for Fetterman's Senate bid, writing, "I hope he gets to be a Senator."

If you watched Tucker last night you would know what a phony carpetbagger this clown is. Never had a real job but touts himself as a Union Steelworker supporter. Was supported by his parents for years until he became Mayor of a run down steel mill town in Pa over 10 years ago. He used his job to travel around the country promoting his green agenda but did nothing for Braddock, Pa. He's a total grifter, a POS. Also he has serious health issues, recently had a stroke and is seriously overweight.

"Fetterman’s father, Karl, is a successful businessman and founder/owner of Kling Insurance in Pennsylvania. Not only did Fetterman grow up in the wealthy suburb of York, Pa., his parents financially supported him and his family for the entire 13 years he was mayor of Braddock — a part-time job that paid him just $150 a year — until he was sworn in as lieutenant governor in 2019 at the age of 49. In 2015 alone, his parents paid him a $54,000 salary.

He lives with his wife, Gisele, and their three children, in a spacious Braddock loft that his sister purchased for $70,000 and then handed over to Fetterman for just $1."

Last edited:
Nothing there in the link. I saw TCT and my God this Neanderthal is worse than brandon.

In some other thread I suggested maybe, just maybe, Fetterman could put on khakis and a shirt without a hood. I retract that suggestion.

After seeing video of QueMala with what appears to be a mask seam in her disgusting neck, the Pfizer guy with the lizard neck, and now this, I'm really starting to think there is such a thing as lizard people and they hold offices.

1662950583536.png 1662950608465.png

Miyares is currently in a state prison in Somerset County for an unrelated crime and says Fetterman has "lied about everything" that happened that day, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. However, Miyares was clear in his support for Fetterman's Senate bid, writing, "I hope he gets to be a Senator."

"F Him! And remember to vote for him." WTF??? LOL

As far as his Lemony flavored interview, that was tough to watch. It was like watching some guy who is unemployed sitting in his living room answering questions because. . . . there's no other news out there. Corporations, that account for, maybe 10% of the entire US budget, have seen TRILLIONS of dollars in tax cuts?? Trillions??? I won't get into the fact that corporations don't pay taxes, customers do.

"F Him! And remember to vote for him." WTF??? LOL

As far as his Lemony flavored interview, that was tough to watch. It was like watching some guy who is unemployed sitting in his living room answering questions because. . . . there's no other news out there. Corporations, that account for, maybe 10% of the entire US budget, have seen TRILLIONS of dollars in tax cuts?? Trillions??? I won't get into the fact that corporations don't pay taxes, customers do.
His illegal wife will be the Senator if he wins, not him. If he wins it will prove PA. is gone, ruled by the Dems and minorities in Philly and Pittsburgh.

This village idiot is exactly what those idiots in PA need during these times of the stupid leading the single cell free loading organisms.
What a quality tool his guy is in our current Harbor Freight world!

Getting him out there to do interviews is definitely undoing the damage from the debate 🙄

If the dems nominated Conor lamb, a congressman and traditional liberal, they’d be up solidly. The dem primary voters wanted the ogre version of Bernie sanders. Now they’ll lose the seat.
the dems agenda is very simple - it is important to be just declared a good loyal person, an ability to have a functioning brain is totally unnecessary and even detrimental to the party causes.
pretty much in line with what all communists do. obey, do not think, comply and march along.

like the president - like the senators, it is a same model they want, and it is pretty logical. the politburo top dogs will tell what to do, the herd job is to comply and enforce, an ability to think there is not required.

Back
Top Bottom