• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"New Posts" not working

CrackPot

NES Member
very odd problem, repeatable, but on one machine.

mac os X newest, chrome latest.

If I click "New Posts" it always goes to the same sequence number (URL is https://northeastshooters.com/xen/find-new/xxx/posts and the xxx never changes). So the problem is whatever drives the xxx number. If I type a random number in the URL, it gives me a new sequence number and correctly shows me just new posts. If I then hit new posts, it goes back to my old sequence number from like Monday night. (706200 is the sequence number FWIW)

I have cleared all NES cookies
I have restarted chrome
I have turned off all extensions
I have sacrificed a chicken to Derek

Nothing changes the behavior
EXCEPT, if I open a incognito window it works fine. It works fine from Safari. It works fine from chrome on another machine.

Just one of my machines exhibits this behavior. Again, started like Sunday or Monday I think

I have noticed a similar problem. I have gotten some Alerts about new postings, but when I click on the Alert there is no posting from that individual at that time.

Very puzzling.

Yep same here.. The foil had me think NZ was behind it... Glad to hear an easy fix.

Back
Top Bottom