• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Poll - From Coalition to Stop Gun Violence

Got this today:

Dear CSGV Supporters,

The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence has kindly agreed to forward this invitation to you because you are interested in gun violence prevention.

We are a group of researchers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison interested in your opinions about media coverage of gun-related issues. We’re writing to invite you to participate in a research study.

The study will involve reading some information about the debate over gun violence prevention and answering a series of questions, including your evaluation of that information. The survey should take no more than 15 minutes and the data will be strictly confidential.

Clicking on the link below will take you to a page with more detailed information about the survey and a consent form.
I have to really question they kinds of results they get when the 'researcher' are trolling anti gun groups to get people to respond to their 'study'. Take a few minutes and give them a different perspective.

Warning this will take 10-15 minutes. Have at it: http://action.csgv.org/page/m/b138ede/7bd9a9dd/7ba90fbb/5af15693/1536910579/VEsH/

[FONT=&quot]We thank you for your time spent taking this survey. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your response has been recorded.[/FONT]

That may be the worst survey I have ever seen. I'm sure if you fill it out purely as pro gun it will be tossed. I think the key is to stay neutral on the broad questions and then lean pro gun on the specifics. Or just randomly click through it. Muddying up the waters can't hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely moronic questions.

e.g. "Semi-automatic assault rifles have a place in hunting or target practice." Where's the option that they're for fighting against tyranny?

Also, "semi-auto assault rifle" is an oxymoron.

Back
Top Bottom