• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS New Pics 5/31/13 2007 Ducati GT1000 Rare and MINT!!! Nicest looking bike out there.

Jrjr

NES Member
This is a 2007 Ducati GT1000. This bike is a rare gem. Without a doubt, the nicest and funnest bike I have ever owned.

6700 miles (really its around 6400, but I will ride till sold)

Great Condition, had the 5000 mile performed last year by Brockton Ducati. Runs perfect.

Has the Staintune Exhaust on it. Sounds MEAN! I have the stock exhaust as well, but, meh.

All the tin is perfect. Only blem is a minimal scuff on the front fender at the tip. Not visible to pics. But I know its there...

Plastic bag hit my pipe under the footpeg, just happened. Haven't attempted to clean the residue off yet, but will. Third picture down, you can see the discoloration on pipe. Gotta get some polish, no big deal. Just another PIA.

Cash is King. Title in Hand. Do not want to sell, but the IRS is giving me the business and need to pay my bills. Not going to give it away, as I will survive if I do not sell it.

Nongreens, $8500 FIRM!

Green Member Pricing $7500

Go green and save a grand, cheap pricks.

Last chance to buy, as I am putting it away for the impending winter soon, and I will be raising the price come spring.

DO NOT SEND A PM WITH "WHAT'S YOU'RE BEST PRICE" or I will find you in real life.

PM me here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

IMG_9743.JPG

IMG_9738.JPG

IMG_9735.JPG

IMG_9746.JPG

IMG_9747.JPG

Last edited:
Re: 2007 Ducati GT1000 Rare and MINT!!! Nicest looking bike out there.

Bump and epic pics tomorrow.

Free yesterday. You missed it.

Back
Top Bottom