New Orleans, Three killed, seven injured

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
"Two bodies could be seen on the ground Saturday night in front of Chicken & Watermelon, a restaurant in the 3400 block of South Claiborne."

"As officers began investigating the rainy, noisy scene near the restaurant on South Claiborne Avenue on Saturday, a fight broke out amongst onlookers, which police quickly quelled."

"That's my baby," shouted the other, before repeating, "I'm going to kill them. I'm going to kill them. They took my child, I'm going to kill them."

"They never stop killing each other," said, shaking his head as he spoke.

In a statement released late Saturday, Mayor LaToya Cantrell said she would "dedicate every resource necessary to ending this horror and seeing justice done."

"The pair, Harrison said, "appeared to fire indiscriminately" at the crowd, though they stood over one individual and fired more than once at that person before they fled the scene on foot toward Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard."

Hood happenings...

BUMPA01603

NES Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Bag em, tag em, hose down the side walk and wait for the next incident.... no loss IMO !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happening in front of a restaurant called "Chicken and Watermelon" a few blocks from Martin Luther King Blvd, I'm going to take a stab that this doesn't qualify as domestic terrorism.
If not for the picture, I wouldn't believe the restaurant name....this story should go with the other post about diversity......if NH only had a place called "Chicken and Watermelon" it would be a happier place!!!!!

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
If not for the picture, I wouldn't believe the restaurant name....this story should go with the other post about diversity......if NH only had a place called "Chicken and Watermelon" it would be a happier place!!!!!
If NH had a place with that name, theyd be subjected to liberal harassment until they were closed down.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As horrific as these shootings are, we at least do not have to listen to obummer blaming them on climate change anymore

Top Bottom