• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Old Member Reintroduction

Hi Folks,

I thought I remembered signing up here and posting quite a bit a while back.

Well, seems that I joined 10-18-2008. I do not remember joining that long ago, but I must have. I also seem to remember posting more than the four posts I'll have as soon as I enter this one. Some time in the past year or so I updated my profile, though I had not yet entered my website, so it must have been right around at a year ago as that's when the website and business were founded.

I also seem to remember liking it here.

I am a fan of the 1911 and the Mosin-Nagant 91/30. Oh, I have other handguns and rifles including a very nice Gewehr 88/05, but the Mosin and 1911 see actual work, and both have been extensively modified to fit my ideas of what they should be. The 1911, especially, is now a Rock Island in slide, barrel and frame only. The Mosin has a two-stage trigger which is very nice. Just had to figure out the geometry. It's very similar to the M39 trigger.

I use the Mosin on a regular basis to keep the coyote population in check, and the 1911 sees daily carry (lifetime license to carry open or concealed).

Though I'm from Indiana, I find great folks on almost all these boards. My brother moved to the New England states so I signed up here. I'm also on Calguns for no particularly good reason except I like the company there.

I'll try to toss in here and make up for the posts which were either lost or just imagined!

Regards,

Josh

Hello Josh,

Welcome back into the fold. No matter how many posts or when you joined, sounds like you will fit right in.
Just jump in the discussions and enjoy.

Welcome back, Josh. [wave] Nice to hear that you use your Mosin on a practical basis. About the only time I use mine is when I want to stress test my shoulder. [wink]

Enjoy your stay here.

Back
Top Bottom