New Office of Gun Safety Enforcement

Today new AG announced as one of her top priorities the creation of this 'Office of Gun Safety enforcement'. This is a followup to her previous statement last week that she wants to stop 'hoarding' of guns and ammo. Of course she did not say anything about stopping criminals from using illegal guns. This new office is just to target lawbidding gun owners. I wish for the good old days of AG Healey.

It can be as well funded as the MSP interstate gun trafficking unit authorized by the 2014 revision to MA's gun laws.... which is to say $0.00

I don't understand why there is a priority to stop hoarding of guns and ammo. What does that have to do with crime?
What's there to understand? It isn't about crime, it's about targeting political adversaries.

The state of MA and it's proponents are an anti-constitutional, leftist terrorist organization.. now they're getting serious about it.

Difference between them and Hezbollah is that they don't have any bigger/more powerful groups challenging their legitimacy, and MA tries to present itself as a governing body with authority.

She has a super hard on for the white supremacy/insurgency angle the FBI has been warning everyone about. Pols like her are more afraid of armed civilians rising up than armed criminals because the armed criminals are only terrorizing the populace and not likely coming for statist politicians like her.

She has a super hard on for the white supremacy/insurgency angle the FBI has been warning everyone about. Pols like her are more afraid of armed civilians rising up than armed criminals because the armed criminals are only terrorizing the populace and not likely coming for statist politicians like her.

LOL It's at the point where they are calling Mexicans and Jewish people to be 'white supremacists' for questioning narratives pushed by the federal gov't. What a time to be alive

"White Supremacy" TM is the US version of the Bolsheviks and post '79 Iran's concept of "counter-revolutionary activity" which translates to "anybody who has some sort of opposition to the state's status quo" and other vagueness that allows for a wide spectrum of people to be charged with and punishments for such activity.

Last edited:
Well, most of her family are criminals so....

The bright side is that she is substantially less intelligent and more emotional than her predecessors (except for maybe window licking Reilly) so odds are her reach will exceed her grasp resulting in dumb moves that backfire in court.

The bright side is that she is substantially less intelligent and more emotional than her predecessors (except for maybe window licking Reilly) so odds are her reach will exceed her grasp resulting in dumb moves that backfire in court.

Eh, Reilly was definitely a moron but I don’t think coakley or harshbarger were much different. Healy isn’t impressive but probably a bit brighter than the others.

So hoarding legal items is illegal?! Damn, had no idea. Anybody got a link to the actual law?

Is this bitch's job to enforce existing law, or to make up new diktats?
If they want to stop ammo hoarding, they should go after people who have ammo storage permits for more than 10,000 rounds.

We’re on borrowed time with the courts as well though. If judges at the federal level continue to be nominated by sh*tbags like Brandon, past 2024…

I don't understand why there is a priority to stop hoarding of guns and ammo. What does that have to do with crime?

They don't see you as an honest law-abiding citizen. They see you as a political extremist and a potential terrorist threat.

They want to see you disarmed, so you can't pose a threat to what they call "democracy".

Doesn’t she have 1000 more important things to deal with?

Picking on law abiding people should not be one of them.
Below is her election website. These are the things she said she would prioritize and she’s doing that. Everyone keeps saying that the new governor is going to be too busy with other things to go after guns when it was literally one of the planks in HER election platform, too.

Cue the doubters who say that this is “pantsh*tting” and SCOTUS will save everyone.

Is their a link to what the “Office of Gun Safety enforcement' is? I know what it is but is it on the mass.gov website?

Like they contact you or something?

I have no comment.

Just curious what their “duties” will entail

I’m still reading it but ..

• Address disparities in legal gun ownership that all too often criminalize individuals in communities of color and create a program to expunge the records of those who demonstrate responsible behavior after a charge of illegal possession.

So you be able to posses a gun legal in ma after being arrest for a gun crime as long as your not white

It’s more political theater… After reading the gun, hoarding thing and the thing after it basically they’re just advocating for promoting laws like a limit on how many guns you can purchase a year or how many you can purchase in a lifetime. I’m glad there’s this little thing called the constitution.

“ Shall not be infringed”

There’s no place in the country that limits how many guns you can own or buy.MA wants to be the first.. That wont hold up

Last edited:
We have spoken to this for awhile. Campbell has stated, no dealers, no guns. It's a math problem for her and Healey in that Dealers/FFLS are the smaller number versus the number of owners. They will try to cut of the head so to speak. Personally, purchase limits for firearms and ammo is coming shortly.

I am retired, my investments have taken a hit, but I will never abandon the 2A organizations that I am a member of and continue to donate to. I always hope more join the fray and do whatever they can. We are kidding ourselves if we think it isn't going to get bad.

Back
Top Bottom