New Office of Gun Safety Enforcement

Last time I renewed, my fire chief asked me why I wanted it as I was the only person in town that still had an ammo/powder permit. That town had 2 gun clubs and at least 2 FFLs that I know about. I'm certain that a number of people had >10K ammo and powder as well, they just didn't bother.
Easiest reason: I shoot competitively. Easy to go through a few K rounds in a weekend then.

Today new AG announced as one of her top priorities the creation of this 'Office of Gun Safety enforcement'. This is a followup to her previous statement last week that she wants to stop 'hoarding' of guns and ammo. Of course she did not say anything about stopping criminals from using illegal guns. This new office is just to target lawbidding gun owners. I wish for the good old days of AG Healey.
'enforcement' is the key.

Commies don't want individuals with large collections able to arm their family, friends, and neighbors if the need arises. They want you helpless and ground firmly under their heel or the heels of their proxies.
Something like this would thoroughly satisfy them.
9563AD14-D56C-4F69-9B1E-967CC7A84AFA.jpeg

• Address disparities in legal gun ownership that all too often criminalize individuals in communities of color and create a program to expunge the records of those who demonstrate responsible behavior after a charge of illegal possession.
From the Ag website. Yeah. OK.

I actually don't hate everything about that bullet point of hers. Almost everything about the War On Drugs was a mistake, and I'm not sure I'm down with a guy being a PP for life just because he was caught with a joint in, say, 1987.

But I doubt it would ever get through the legislature, and I'm obviously dead-set against it being done any other way.
Are we taking "illegal drug possession" or "illegal firearm possession" ?

Cite? This like the "self-voiding" when you move out of state. Loads of proof by assertion, but zero cites to case or statutory law.

Ya know Rob, not everything you read is totally serious..

The clue in that would be the upper and lowercase type denoting retard logic.

Today new AG announced as one of her top priorities the creation of this 'Office of Gun Safety enforcement'. This is a followup to her previous statement last week that she wants to stop 'hoarding' of guns and ammo. Of course she did not say anything about stopping criminals from using illegal guns. This new office is just to target lawbidding gun owners. I wish for the good old days of AG Healey.
How exactly does she stop the process of “hoarding” ammo? Since when are ammo sales (especially online) even tracked… and how does she expect to stop people from legally purchasing new firearms?

How exactly does she stop the process of “hoarding” ammo? Since when are ammo sales (especially online) even tracked… and how does she expect to stop people from legally purchasing new firearms?
By scaring people the same way Maura’s edict scared people. Doesn’t need to affect everyone, just a good majority of people.

Wow.

This is why they made that database public boys.

Cops can't f-ing get regular training, I hope the state intends to pay for this "regular training"
Indiscriminately? What discretion does a dealer have in who to sell to?

Further, she is at least implicitly stating that she wants dealers to actively discriminate. You couldn't make this shit up.

For starters she can go to every fire station in the state and see what lemmings have filed for a "storage permit" for ammo and powder?

"Gun hoarding" , what an idiotic turn of phrase. If they want to "get guns off the streets", wouldn't having some guy hoard them all be the perfect solution?
Yikes, fella/fellette. Your comments here may make the Office of Gun Safety Enforcement question your suitability to have a MA LTC.

Good question

Well if I was her, I'd tag the targeted demographic as potential violent domestic extremists, which would then place at her disposal all the tools of the USAPATRIOT Act, with which she could then compile credit card data, social media data, cell phone data, create a social map of the individual's world, and process the information at the local level using Fusion Centers.

Fusion Centers | Homeland Security

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conte...trategy-for-Countering-Domestic-Terrorism.pdf

It actually doesn't seem like it would be that hard, but maybe that's just me.

In fact, I bet there is probably a private sector actor or entity composed of former intelligence officials and former FBI who has compiled all of that information and could easily create scorecards rating exactly how dangerous any given individual could be given their purchasing history, social network, military service. I bet the Government would LOVE to have a private sector group do that--using publicly available information, of course--as it would provide an end run around laws governing domestic intelligence gathering.

Last edited:
Stand by! I'm sure that we'll all get to see what she does shortly. As we saw in 2016, if she "orders" MA dealers to do something (or not do something) 97% of them will click their heels and salute her. Scaring many/most non-MA dealers to not ship to MA was very effective many years ago, so stomping her feet and doing it again will probably work again.
"Ammo permit", MA Republicans are embarrassing.
There are no real republicans in MA gov't.

Back
Top Bottom