New Office of Gun Safety Enforcement

They need the same information we do, and if they're going to scrounge for that they can get it at work, but if they're pulling us up its easy enough to tab over to the firearms.
Don’t they have record of the applications? Application date and expiration maybe sex and you could narrow it down pretty easily.

• Address disparities in legal gun ownership that all too often criminalize individuals in communities of color and create a program to expunge the records of those who demonstrate responsible behavior after a charge of illegal possession.
From the Ag website. Yeah. OK.
Wondering if that applies to people NOT in communities of color?

Don’t they have record of the applications? Application date and expiration maybe sex and you could narrow it down pretty easily.
I guess it depends on how much work and auditing is involved.

If you're going to look up someone with no repercussions, just go for the information you want off the bat, police have access to these records it comes up as extra data with your DL.
If you're going to look up someone and there might be repercussions, well you'd want to logically figure out the best way of getting what you want plausibly and digging through the mircs data.

I don't trust the state to have good data protection when it comes to the police, but maybe someone else can chime in.

I wouldn't be shocked if there are fire departments that have not issued a single "ammo" permit in the past decade, lol.
I spoke with one of the local departments about this a long time ago, and they basically said I was the only person who ever asked about it..

The city jammed me up for having a propane tank on my camper, Just to add to the list of assine shit they were giving me a hard time for..

I forget what they wanted $25 or something it’s the bullshit involved with tracking these people down to pay and get a signature.

It’s death by 1000 cuts. The $25 and the signature doesn’t make any difference in actual safety. Kind of sounds like the licensing process for firearms.

I wouldn't be shocked if there are fire departments that have not issued a single "ammo" permit in the past decade, lol.
Last time I renewed, my fire chief asked me why I wanted it as I was the only person in town that still had an ammo/powder permit. That town had 2 gun clubs and at least 2 FFLs that I know about. I'm certain that a number of people had >10K ammo and powder as well, they just didn't bother.

Doesn't Cali have microstamping requirements and a background check fee for every ammo purchase? NY has monthly boolet purchase limits? Coming soon here or NAH?

I spoke with one of the local departments about this a long time ago, and they basically said I was the only person who ever asked about it.
Decades ago in my former town, I went to the fire station. When I asked for an ammo permit, they had no clue what I was talking about. :oops:

But my current town's fire department is very big on anything they can charge a large fee for. I really fear going down there and asking for an ammo permit. [laugh]

Decades ago in my former town, I went to the fire station. When I asked for an ammo permit, they had no clue what I was talking about. :oops:

But my current town's fire department is very big on anything they can charge a large fee for. I really fear going down there and asking for an ammo permit. [laugh]
All this shit should be fee free.. I already pay my taxes

Coakly was just downright evil.
And dangerous.
Luther and Maura are intellectual giants and strategic geniuses compared to Coakley, Reilly, and now Campbell.

I won't be surprised if Campbell manages to own goal herself out of office when the legislature gets sick of her stepping on rakes.

Luther and Maura are intellectual giants and strategic geniuses compared to Coakley, Reilly, and now Campbell.

I won't be surprised if Campbell manages to own goal herself out of office when the legislature gets sick of her stepping on rakes.
Coakly wouldn't hesitate a split second to throw someone she knew f*cking right well was absolutely innocent in prison for decades if it suited her needs.
Fells Acres being just one example.
That's was the final straw for the wife to get out of the teaching profession .
She said if they could do it to them , they could do it to anyone.

Don’t we already have something like this, isn’t that what EOPS is?
The AGO wants parallel power to the Governor. Whether this is coordinated to keep the Governor's hands clean or the AGO continuing its long march towards turning the Governorship into a ceremonial dead letter position wearing a crown at the feet of the House Speaker and the AG, who knows.

We have spoken to this for awhile. Campbell has stated, no dealers, no guns. It's a math problem for her and Healey in that Dealers/FFLS are the smaller number versus the number of owners. They will try to cut of the head so to speak. Personally, purchase limits for firearms and ammo is coming shortly.

I am retired, my investments have taken a hit, but I will never abandon the 2A organizations that I am a member of and continue to donate to. I always hope more join the fray and do whatever they can. We are kidding ourselves if we think it isn't going to get bad.
Agreed about ammo and gun limits. I'll be getting my ammo in NH shortly.

Coakly wouldn't hesitate a split second to throw someone she knew f*cking right well was absolutely innocent in prison for decades if it suited her needs.
Fells Acres being just one example.
That's was the final straw for the wife to get out of the teaching profession .
She said if they could do it to them , they could do it to anyone.
One of the conditions imposed when they paroled Violet Amirault was that she had to agree to do nothing to assert innocence or attempt to clear her name.

One of the conditions imposed when they paroled Violet Amirault was that she had to agree to do nothing to assert innocence or attempt to clear her name.
What a lot of people don't know was there were other people working there besides the family.
All said there was no way he could have taken kids out of there without them knowing and they were told to STFU or end up in a cell next to them.
Pure A f*cking evil.

Probably Campbell will end up like Marilyn Moseby in Baltimore - jacked up after getting nailed on some criminal or corruption thing.

Back
Top Bottom