• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Nes member cape cod

Good job going green.

What's it like applying for an LTC in Falmouth lately? I've never lived in that town but I remember the old chief Cusalito was hardcore anti.

Welcome Rob!!!

I can say my experience in Falmouth was super easy. "Will we find anything on your background check?" "No" "You will have your license in 6 weeks." This was about 2 years ago - pre-Newtown.

Good job going green.

What's it like applying for an LTC in Falmouth lately? I've never lived in that town but I remember the old chief Cusalito was hardcore anti.

Good job going green.

I got my LTC out of wareham. but my wife got hers through Falmouth it took 18 weeks. They held on to it for about a month after they got it!

I got my LTC out of wareham. but my wife got hers through Falmouth it took 18 weeks. They held on to it for about a month after they got it!

And you both have no restrictions?
Why a PD would hold onto an LTC for a damn month after the person has been "cleared" I have no idea. That's garbage. Well at least it seems better there than it was under the old chief who apparently didn't give LTC's to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom