New Nes member cape cod

45collector

NES Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Good job going green.

What's it like applying for an LTC in Falmouth lately? I've never lived in that town but I remember the old chief Cusalito was hardcore anti.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome Rob!!!

I can say my experience in Falmouth was super easy. "Will we find anything on your background check?" "No" "You will have your license in 6 weeks." This was about 2 years ago - pre-Newtown.

Good job going green.

What's it like applying for an LTC in Falmouth lately? I've never lived in that town but I remember the old chief Cusalito was hardcore anti.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good job going green.

I got my LTC out of wareham. but my wife got hers through Falmouth it took 18 weeks. They held on to it for about a month after they got it!

45collector

NES Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I got my LTC out of wareham. but my wife got hers through Falmouth it took 18 weeks. They held on to it for about a month after they got it!

And you both have no restrictions?
Why a PD would hold onto an LTC for a damn month after the person has been "cleared" I have no idea. That's garbage. Well at least it seems better there than it was under the old chief who apparently didn't give LTC's to anyone.

Top Bottom