New name for the .40 S&W!

I liked 9mm at $10 per box, being ammosexual I have no preference although I sit back and laugh at current prices then look at my g22, g34, g27 and 15k rounds of sd and range ammo and feel like Happy Gilmore when he smashes the clowns nose off. “You think that’s funny? I don’t hear you laughing now!”

y7ffn.jpg

I know a few guys in real life who shit on .40 whenever possible but have raging hard-ons for/and only shoot 9mm +P and +P+.

When I ask them what's the difference once FPS and foot pounds are compared they just vapor lock and revert back to greater capacity. Mind you, none own standard capacity mags(pre or post) because they "don't want to take the chance".

I just laugh and walk away calling them pussies.

I know a few guys in real life who shit on .40 whenever possible but have raging hard-ons for/and only shoot 9mm +P and +P+.

When I ask them what's the difference once FPS and foot pounds are compared they just vapor lock and revert back to greater capacity. Mind you, none own standard capacity mags(pre or post) because they "don't want to take the chance".

I just laugh and walk away calling them pussies.

giphy (7).gif

Back
Top Bottom