• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Military Technique (Pork Bullets)

An interesting twist on an historic event that took place in India in 1857. The Sepoy Mutiny. The sepoys, who were Indians trained by the British as soldiers, heard rumors that the cartridges for their new Enfield rifles were greased with lard and beef fat. Since the cow is sacred to Hindus, and the pig is abhorrent to Muslims, all the sepoys were outraged, and they mutinied. [thinking]

I had this idea years ago. Also, burying terrorists/suicide bombers face down with pork on em would work too. Or at least make em think twice, tho I'm sure it would be excused if the guy blew himself up/died for the cause...

I hope he got some. Also, it might be a good idea to fling copies of those videos out of the truck while out and about to make sure they get into the right hands.

I hope he got some. Also, it might be a good idea to fling copies of those videos out of the truck while out and about to make sure they get into the right hands.

Didn't a US General (Pershing?) do something very similar during the Philipine insurection?

Does the Geoneva convention cover the use of pigs blood in a spray bottle as an interrogation technique? =)
I am sure I am not the first one to consider that motivation.
It's a great idea to fight terror with terror.
Fear the pork!
=0

Didn't a US General (Pershing?) do something very similar during the Philipine insurection?

If I recall correctly, something like that... maybe someone with a better memory can elaborate for us.

Not sure sure about he terror for terror idea. Shooting terrorists is not terror.

Too much time on your hands...WAY TOO MUCH TIME!

How do you a) think this sh_t up and b) who knows about the british in India whenever???

8~)

Back
Top Bottom