• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Mexico Man Arrested Was Training Kids To Commit School Shootings

Who's to say this isn't Waco?ruby Ridge/Bundy Ranch all over again? One day we're going on about "fake news" and how the MSM can't be trusted; the next we're all "string 'em up" based on a news report.

That's actually a very fair point. I'm willing to concede that it is entirely possible for the .gov to make shit up out of thin air and fling it in every direction. And the MSM tends to gobble up all the shit it can find without bothering to do any real investigation.

I’m willing to say a dead body is enough for being held at a ‘Show Cause’ hearing.

The court system is destroying itself - soon no one will care about laws or what courts say as ‘not all animals are equal’

That's actually a very fair point. I'm willing to concede that it is entirely possible for the .gov to make shit up out of thin air and fling it in every direction. And the MSM tends to gobble up all the shit it can find without bothering to do any real investigation.

The only dead kids at Waco or Ruby ridge were the ones the Government shot or burned alive.

The only dead kids at Waco or Ruby ridge were the ones the Government shot or burned alive.

Oh, I know. I'm just admitting that it is entirely possible that it didn't go down the way the .gov claims it did.

That said, from what I've seen and read, I think it did and they're covering up a durka training camp. Suspicious that the scene wasn't preserved for evidence.

This is just a blip on the screen. Even back when Obama was in office the FBI stated that there was an ISIS presence in all 50 states.

Oh, I know. I'm just admitting that it is entirely possible that it didn't go down the way the .gov claims it did.

That said, from what I've seen and read, I think it did and they're covering up a durka training camp. Suspicious that the scene wasn't preserved for evidence.
I'm figuring these guys are going to disappear into the woodwork , no show for trial and show up at the door of some elementary school down the line.
At which point the judge should be dragged through the streets by the families of the victims and hanged.
Somehow it will end up gun owners fault though.

I'm figuring these guys are going to disappear into the woodwork , no show for trial and show up at the door of some elementary school down the line.
At which point the judge should be dragged through the streets by the families of the victims and hanged.
Somehow it will end up gun owners fault though.

Yup, that's exactly what I'm afraid is going to happen as well. Judges like this and that dipshit that let the cop killer go up in Salem need to removed when they clearly go off the rails like that.

Don't worry , we'll be seeing them in the news again.
Someone wants these people out on the street very , very badly.

Ya this is just so obvious I can’t help but laugh to myself. God help that judge when these animals finalize their plan and act it out.

The "Fix" is in .....
Maybe not quite so fast: FBI arrests five New Mexico compound suspects days after multiple charges were dropped
The FBI on Friday announced that it has arrested all five of the New Mexico compound suspects, just days after multiple charges were dropped against those involved. The suspects were charged with violating federal firearms and conspiracy laws.

"The defendants, Jany Leveille, 35, a Haitian national illegally present in the United States, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40, Hujrah Wahhaj, 37, Subhanah Wahhaj, 35, and Lucas Morton, 40, are charged in a criminal complaint that was filed earlier today in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico," the bureau said in a statement.

"The criminal complaint charges Jany Leveille with being an alien unlawfully in possession of firearms and ammunition in the District of New Mexico from Nov. 2017 through Aug. 2018," the bureau said. "The criminal complaint charges the other four defendants with aiding and abetting Leveille in committing the offense, and with conspiring with Leveille to commit the offense."

On Wednesday, three of the suspects were released from custody, just hours after a judge dismissed all of the charges against them, Fox News confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom