• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Member.

Welcome OP

There's a couple well known perverts on this forum. You'll figure it out on your own. But they're still one of us... :)

Otherwise there is not a finer group of people here on NES. From every walk of life.

I've been a member since the end of 2007 IIRC. I've made lifelong friendships on here.

It's more than a gun forum. Much more

Rich
This is a Gunforum? I thought it was a real-estate/vehicle purchase suggestion forum that some members talked about guns on…

Attachments

• welcome.png
    welcome.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 0
I live in CT not much better.
Me thinks he's gonna fit right in...How's your skin? Thick or thin? Most of us originated in New England but some us "happier" folks have flown the coop to other regions in the US but Derek, aka "El Hefe", allows us to maintain citizenship here on NES.

Last edited:
I thought I was the only idiot that could not spell,or write a sentence that made any sense.
So here is your nun salute. 148506802_10157907131110817_1510416671136326703_n.jpg

Hey every one new member here trying to find way around. Shoot almost weekly when weather is warmer, very mush into reloading.

On NES, remember it’s the internet, have a think skin and sense of humor. Welcome

Back
Top Bottom