The iron is, I thought this may have been you in Alt Mode.

Now it's more likely that it is @JRT
22066774da5a08bf04092bd3f462c65fd75d9be9.jpeg

from Maine, huh? OK smart guy, you're not a robot? how many plad flannel shirts do you own? [wink]

OP's hid his profile. I see "The cape" mentioned on the avatar wigit thouugh.

I'm up in Maine. And ya, plaid flannels are going to be acquired from Tractor Supply Co the day we close on a house. Gotta play the part!

An enterprising individual could start an account on here and pretend to be a girl that is just looking to protect herself after she broke up with her boyfriend and knows nothing about guns.

Then, start a GoFundMe to help get her first gun because she also just lost her job due to downsizing customer service to India. Throw some stuff in there about hating Antifa and wishing she had the time to go protest at the capital etc etc etc.

In 7 days, all the NES Incels and white knights will contribute $2k and buy her a lifetime membership here with multiple offers of one on one instruction at their range, with free ammo.

Take that $2k and buy a dirtbike or some ammo then continue shitposting on NES as usual. [smile]

In 7 days, all each of the NES Incels and white knights will contribute $2k and buy her a lifetime membership here with multiple offers of one on one instruction at their range, with free ammo.

Take that $2k $2m and buy a dirtbike store or some ammo factory then continue shitposting on NES as usual. [smile]
FTFY. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom