• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

These new guys should pretend to be girls.

Cracks me up when guys rush in to show their gun knowledge and kind of white knight for the new girl, then another guy comes in and tries to one-up the last guy.

Its pathetic, but really really funny !

mgtow?

These new guys should pretend to be girls.

Cracks me up when guys rush in to show their gun knowledge and kind of white knight for the new girl, then another guy comes in and tries to one-up the last guy.

Its pathetic, but really really funny !
I bet you say that to all the girls.

I bet you say that to all the girls.

Hey, I'm just hoping when the time comes a girl might ask me my opinion about a gun in a PM then I can really work my magic.

I am thinking of becoming a certified NRA Instructor to help in this endeavor to get laid, more flair under my username will attract the females :)

That way, I can answer any gun related question prefaced with " As a certified NRA Instructor.."

Hey, I'm just hoping when the time comes a girl might ask me my opinion about a gun in a PM then I can really work my magic.

I am thinking of becoming a certified NRA Instructor to help in this endeavor to get laid, more flair under my username will attract the females :)

That way, I can answer any gun related question prefaced with " As a certified NRA Instructor.."
That hasn't worked for me in over 40 years. You might want to just forge a certificate and try that before you spend the $$. Good luck. Jack.

That hasn't worked for me in over 40 years. You might want to just forge a certificate and try that before you spend the $$. Good luck. Jack.

Jack, you don't know the tricks man.

If I was you, I would try approaching girls with Meaghan on your shoulder, ya know, complete the pirate look.

Girls like pirates, and pirate stories.

Back
Top Bottom