New member to the message board

Just wondering is that your sister polska1957 on another thread wondering if it is time to dump her guns, wait must be, she is NOT Green either!

I guess we are not loved,he just joined GunBoards and put his gun up for sale.

I was hoping that wasn't the case. It's not really worth it to only sell one gun.
Oh shucks. I wanted you to come here use our forum that has been growing for 15 years on expensive hardware and bandwidth to make some money for yourself, you know... for free.

Some good points. Let me ask this: for those who have posted guns for sale, how was your experience ? Did you end up selling? Where there many interested members? Did you get what you wanted for your gun? Of course, I do understand that it all depends on what your selling.
On the flip side I have sold multiple guns to zero post and zero feedback guys a few times over the years. If someone wants a gun they are going to buy it, just be straight up and remember communication is everything. It works both ways. BTW $21 is worth and who knows you might want to stay awhile instead of hanging and banging real quick lol

NES it's not just a message board, it's a lifestyle. Sooner or later, you'll get a decoder ring.
I understand that. I'm not someone with much of an internet presence; I don't have any social media and I never have. It's just not my thing, so that's why I hesitate to put money into something like this. I still may just because I know you guys can be very helpful and it is nice to know that everyone here is in the same area of the country, but I probably wouldn't use this site to its full potential. Or maybe if I joined I would become a bigger part of this community. Who knows?

I understand that. I'm not someone with much of an internet presence; I don't have any social media and I never have. It's just not my thing, so that's why I hesitate to put money into something like this. I still may just because I know you guys can be very helpful and it is nice to know that everyone here is in the same area of the country, but I probably wouldn't use this site to its full potential. Or maybe if I joined I would become a bigger part of this community. Who knows?

Well, you already joined, so be active. Problem solved. I've met a few of the people from here, went to a car shoot and had a lot of fun. I've met some good friends from here

A paid membership has extra privileges, yes however the membership fee is to help keep this forum up and ruñning and not just to post a few guns for sale. Perhaps if that is the only reason you want to be part of this forum this forum may not be for you
Mic drop.

Back
Top Bottom