• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NEW MEMBER ON HERE!

I AM LOOKING INTO MOVING OUT OF TOWN.. JUST WONDERING WHAT OR HOW LAWRENCE FEELS ABOUT MEMBER WHO CARRYING FIREARMS? EVEN THOU I JUST GOT MY LICENSE TO CARRY MINE HERE IN CAPE ANN AREA. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A HEADS UP?. I HAVE HEARD THAT SOME TOWNS DON'T PERMITTED LICENSE TO CARRY. OR RENEW LICENSE?

Once you have a Valid LTC, it is good for the issued purposed until expired or revoked, or it becomes invalid by other means such as by moving out of state.

Your only responsibility is to notify the proper officials by certified mail in the prescribed time per the applicable law.

Lawrence can kiss your ass.

Lawrence can at renewal downgrade or refuse to renew, nothing you can do about that except find a better place to live.

lol, better? I just have a habit writing everything with caps on. my little pinky doesn't like the shift button. that's cool.. at least someone has a sense of humor..i will be looking around for gun club to join once I am moved out of Cape Ann.

If you have a valid CCW from Cape Ann it will still be valid in Lawrence, at least until you have to renew.

Sorry folks, I just love to write everything in Capital letters. my little pinky doesn't like the shift button. it is easier for me to type in capital letters.. what would you be calling it if i write in small letters? whispering? Hey every have a great holiday!!

Sorry folks, I just love to write everything in Capital letters. my little pinky doesn't like the shift button. it is easier for me to type in capital letters.. what would you be calling it if i write in small letters? whispering? Hey every have a great holiday!!

Silent (as in quiet not yelling)bear [wink]

Why would you move to Lawrence? People usually want to move out of there and not vice-versa.

you are only a few miles from freedom if you move to NH, of course if you like the politics of MA then Lawrence may be the right choice. oh and welcome to the forum

Back
Top Bottom