• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Member of the Family...

have you shot it yet? the PPK is the only 380 that beat the crap out of my hand. had to sell mine. it's a nice little pistol although some find pleasant to shoot and others do not.

if you are into small .380's, the sig P232 is a real gem. unfortunately no longer imported by Sig but they are around at decent price. those will eventually go way up in value. the P238 or new springfield 911 are both nice. fit and finish on the springfield 911 is quite stunning.

.380 ACP Pistols Compared (Includes the SIG SAUER P232, SIG SAUER P238 and Walther PPK)

Last edited:
I've shot this one and love it-- on the other hand I've fired a PPK with a shorter beaver tail and almost sliced my hand off. I intentionally looked for one that had the longer tail.

My Beretta 85 Cheetah finally came in through my FFL transfer. Great little gun, picked it up and tried it out at the range and it's a winner. Almost an exact duplicate of my 92FS just a lot smaller.

IMG_3024.jpg

Picked up a couple of fun guns over the past few weeks;

HUNGARY PPH.jpg
Hungarian Arms PPH (Walther Clone) by Interarms-- got this at the Gun Parlor and paid a little more than someone would who lived in a free state-- but them's the breaks. Came with five magazines-- chambered in 380 this one is crazy fun to shoot and extremely accurate-- very close in feel to my favorite gun of all time the Beretta 92FS-- and my Walther is close behind that.

Iver Johnson TP22 pistol.jpg

Right from these boards here I picked up a nifty Iver Johnson TP22 and I can't even begin to tell you what a kick this one is. Great little shooter!

Back
Top Bottom