• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New member, lots of questions.

I already own a couple sks, a wasr10 and a couple other battle rifles that are all fid ok, so these new ar style rifles should be ok correct?

That's asking for legal advice. Call it snarky if you like, if you want legal advice consult a lawyer that you're paying for advice.

Here's your snark: Are you a real Indian?

That's asking for legal advice. Call it snarky if you like, if you want legal advice consult a lawyer that you're paying for advice.

No that's asking a legitimate question from fellow sportsman who may own one of the weapons I asked about, and or if it is able to be possessed and purchased. "Which I have now found out they are perfectly fine".

Asking legal advice or hinting thereof would have included mentioning, um I don't know, the word legal in my post.

And yes, my douchenozzle friend I am 50% blackfoot indian.

To answer your rifle question, yes I have one and like it. It’s a quality rifle and worth the buy in my opinion. Bought it from Eddie Coyle here on NES. Good rifle and good guy.
Thank you, someone who understood the actual point of my post...

Thanks all got my info and have my eye on a new rifle. Sorry for any ignorance in posting on my part and will try not to obviously annoy some of you in the future.
Shoot straight.

Don't sweat responses if you aren't a spying .gov goon. Everyone is wary of new people asserting certain facts and asking strange questions.

Gun enthusiasts here are only one Helpy Helperton away from more gun control tyranny.

No that's asking a legitimate question from fellow sportsman who may own one of the weapons I asked about, and or if it is able to be possessed and purchased. "Which I have now found out they are perfectly fine".

Asking legal advice or hinting thereof would have included mentioning, um I don't know, the word legal in my post.

And yes, my douchenozzle friend I am 50% blackfoot indian.

Douche nozzle is two words, not one.

He is right and it bears mention that new members often go thru a hazing period as they learn the ropes so keep that in mind before you retort...

Hazing? You should have been here years ago when if you messed up spelling or punctuation, some members would take it as a personal affront.

Anyway thanks guys for the helpful input.

Welcome to NES, I've been here since 2006 and have learned a lot, met some decent people and enjoyed the banter. I haven't been to a NES shoot lately but was always amazed at what people own and how generous they are at letting you try out the different firearms.
Go green and hold on.

Back
Top Bottom