New member here!

Firearm_addict

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone, new member here! I just wanted to post a quick thread and introduce myself and say thank you for accepting my account.

My name’s Max and am located in MA. I’m a member at both Taunton Rifle and Pistol Club and Tiverton Rod and Gun. I usually keep to myself but do look forward to being an active part of this community. I also am on Instagram if anyone cares to look me up on that platform (same user name). Well, I’m going to scour this forum now and see whats going on and learn some things!

Hope you all have a great day,
Max

Chevy 2 65

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, new member here! I just wanted to post a quick thread and introduce myself and say thank you for accepting my account.

My name’s Max and am located in MA. I’m a member at both Taunton Rifle and Pistol Club and Tiverton Rod and Gun. I usually keep to myself but do look forward to being an active part of this community. I also am on Instagram if anyone cares to look me up on that platform (same user name). Well, I’m going to scour this forum now and see whats going on and learn some things!

Max
Welcome and buy a Glock [smile]

blackrock_savage

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Max
Welcome bro ;) haha

Eddie_Valiant

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Max. TRPC member here too.

Now it's time to explain to your kids (if you have any) what the Second Amendment is all about and why there won't be any inheritance for them. [rofl][rofl]

Firearm_addict

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome Max. TRPC member here too.

Now it's time to explain to your kids (if you have any) what the Second Amendment is all about and why there won't be any inheritance for them. [rofl][rofl]
😂 so far my boy enjoys shooting and understands the importance of the second amendment…well, as much as a young boy would.

I’m sure he will understand this inheritance issue when it presents itself lol

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Enjoy your time here, it's obviously one of those fly by night gun groups, here today, gone tomorrow and everyone of us has never uttered a bad word against another member! [rofl].
A bunch of nut busters but we mean well!

Top Bottom