• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New member here, Looking for a range

Used to be a member at Southboro when I lived in the area. Great club without any complaints. Check out their website and look for the monthly meeting.

I joined Hopkinton last year and it's great. Outdoor 50/100/200 yards, and smaller ranges from 10-30 yards. And then Indoor up to 50'. Also archery and fishing hole.

what...?

he asked for a range?

there's a really low key club in N. Grafton that's supposedly 200yds, but if you want all the amenities Worcester Pistol and Rifle isn't super far away (I'm a member there and it's pretty awesome)

Both excellent choices and both usually not crowded, you get your own access keys. You will be required to be an NRA member to apply in Grafton and at WP&R you will need to belong to GOAL, FYI

Thanks for all the information! I will take a look at the southborough one, any one still in the club could be sponsors?

I you want to come around on Thursday night, we Trapezoids at the Top of the Hill can show you around.

Come on out! Just beware of the fierce Pomeranian. [laugh] PM me for specifics.

Sorry, I missed your ?. We shoot at 6, till 8 or 9. Also Sunday, starting at Noon. If you want to attend the Monthly Meeting, it's the Third Tuesday (next), at 7:30. Get there early, and meet some people. I'll not be able to attend, but if you ask for Gary, and say I sent you, you'll get plenty of info.

Sorry, I missed your ?. We shoot at 6, till 8 or 9. Also Sunday, starting at Noon. If you want to attend the Monthly Meeting, it's the Third Tuesday (next), at 7:30. Get there early, and meet some people. I'll not be able to attend, but if you ask for Gary, and say I sent you, you'll get plenty of info.
Thank you, will check it out.

Back
Top Bottom