• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New member from Wayland

Welcome to the forum! I've been on here for a short time and everyone is fantastic. Good luck during your licensing process. It's like a right of passage in a lot of ways. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask! [grin]

Welcome to the forum! I've been on here for a short time and everyone is fantastic. Good luck during your licensing process. It's like a right of passage in a lot of ways. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask! [grin]
Appreciate it! I have lots of questions but don't want to stir up the "RTFM!" and "use the search button" and "repost!" replies... so I will continue reading...

M1911 and red, nice to meet you and thanks very much for the advice. Seems like a nice group of folks at the club. Can't wait to learn more and start shooting :D
Be sure to visit the goal website, lots of info there. Also, why not join at the same time?

http://www.goal.org

PS: Go green
Thanks, I have checked out the GOAL site a couple times and plan on both joining that and going green very soon [cheers]

It was nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you on the range. If you want to try out the G23 let me know. I work in town too so getting to the range is a pretty simple task.

Back
Top Bottom