• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NEW MEMBER ALERT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean, "Around the forum," just poke around, and read some threads.

If you have questions, poke around, and see if they've been answered. It's an NES fact of life that some [new to you but] repetitive to us questions may receive less-than-cordial replies. Thin skin helps.

This is, however, an excellent resource.

If you mean, "Around the area, WRT shooting," your location and your primary interests should be posted, so we can help.

Welcome.

MA resident? Head over to the laws section of the forum where there are some great threads about the horrific rules we live under. Have an LTC? If not there are some good folks here that teach the classes. Need a gun? Hit up one of the gun runners that roll here.

Hello
Am new here and am an ex USA military female who's served for 5 years and has got some experience on firearms.
I will also need someone to show me round?

Cheers!!!

If you mean, "Around the forum," just poke around, and read some threads.

If you have questions, poke around, and see if they've been answered. It's an NES fact of life that some [new to you but] repetitive to us questions may receive less-than-cordial replies. Thin skin helps.

This is, however, an excellent resource.

If you mean, "Around the area, WRT shooting," your location and your primary interests should be posted, so we can help.

Welcome.
Thanks dear

I can only think of penny....Mini...... Cow.... and Blindfire
I thought penny was a dude. (pennypup?) Like the whole time I assumed he was a chick but then I seem to recall fairly recently reading a post and saying "Holy shit she's a dude". My apologies to PP regardless of actual gender, genuinely not being a smart ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom