• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Mainer to these forums!

Thanks a lot folks! Honestly I have zero reason for not joining before now lol! I have grown sick of reading some of the garbage on ar15.com and figured, everyone around here I’ve ever met and shot with is so cool, this has got to be better.

Good to see some who are familiar with the area! I’m unfortunately from Scarborough, looking to buy a house in limington. Long time farmer, warehouse worker, lobsterman turned land surveyor here. I just want to be able to have some privacy away from Portland after work these days! Good folks around here though, regardless!

Good to see some who are familiar with the area! I’m unfortunately from Scarborough, looking to buy a house in limington. Long time farmer, warehouse worker, lobsterman turned land surveyor here. I just want to be able to have some privacy away from Portland after work these days! Good folks around here though, regardless!
Welcome from a fellow Mainah! I'm out in Hollis, not too far from you.

I’ve been working on a 163 acre boundary survey in Hollis for the past few weeks out on upper tarbox road! I love Hollis. Becoming very familiar lately!
Nice! Hollis is great. Low taxes, still affordable. Shooting, off roading, bonfires and burn outs still considered normal out here.🤣

The Federales are getting good with their stories. ;)

Back
Top Bottom