• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New ma roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I seriously doubt Glocks will ever pass the unconstitutional anti-competitive test of the AG's list, since they're made of ceramic and can make it through airport metal detectors.

Keep in mind the approved handguns roster has nothing to do with the AG's regs and being "Compliant". There are a ton of guns on the roster that you can't get from a dealer.

EOPS e-mailed it to the GOAL office shortly before I posted it, claiming it was a "new update". No idea why it's dated as it is.

I saw on GOAL's Facebook page that it includes gen 4 Glocks? Could ma be coming around to the dark side?

No. It's the May revised list and the Glocks shown are on the roster which means local, county & state LEO's can purchase. Civilians are still restricted by the MA - AG's regulation prohibiting New Glock sales to civilians after 10/21/1998.

No. It's the May revised list and the Glocks shown are on the roster which means local, county & state LEO's can purchase. Civilians are still restricted by the MA - AG's regulation prohibiting New Glock sales to civilians after 10/21/1998.

So some animals are still more equal then others. Sweet.

So some animals are still more equal then others. Sweet.

Yep. Local, county & state LEO's are exempt from the AG's restrictions regarding new Glock sales. LEO's also get lower pricing from Glock and others. They do have to abide by the "assault weapon" & "large capacity feeding device" regulations.

"I am the only one in this room professional enough to carry this Glock .40"

[laugh2]

No one is making that on a gen 4 glock.... That would mean people are buying them at 900. They arent
Some people are able to purchase them at a discount ($399 i think it is) and then turn around and sell them for $800 (the average cash/face-to-face price i'm finding places).

Some people are able to purchase them at a discount ($399 i think it is) and then turn around and sell them for $800 (the average cash/face-to-face price i'm finding places).

If someone is paying 800 bucks for a glock, that is their problem. I sure wouldn't.

I saw on GOAL's Facebook page that it includes gen 4 Glocks? Could ma be coming around to the dark side?

Look, its Tom Reilly!

Not CMR940 compliant! Being on the EOPS roster means nothing in this regard. (For the 10th time this week.... )

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom