New MA Roster Issued

It's to prevent them from being fitted with lasers - they melt Kevlar vests, you know. [wink]

A while back when there was a shooter downtown with a laser on his handgun, you would have thought that was true from the way the media presented it.

Any issue with aquiring the uspc here in mass? That has and still remains at the top of my list for a gen. Purpose pistol. I was so glad to hear its on the list

Any issue with aquiring the uspc here in mass? That has and still remains at the top of my list for a gen. Purpose pistol. I was so glad to hear its on the list

Be aware that if a gun is on the EOPS roster that does not mean that it clears the AG's regs, so a dealer may still not be able to sell it to you unless the gun in question is papered exempt, or that dealer believes it's "AG reg compliant" There are two tiers of handgun compliance crap, as discussed in the FAQ stickied in this subforum.

Further, roster status is completely irrelevant to what you can actually buy or own in MA. Handgun compliance stuff is dealer based regulations only. They're not worth worrying about as a firearms consumer in MA, outside of a few circumstances where you're trying to transfer something through a dealer, etc. Even then the dealer has the final say in what can or cannot
be transferred. (For example, there are many weird dealers in MA who will not transfer in 2nd gen glocks for example, even though they're all exempt. )

-Mike

Last edited:
Ok cool thanks for the info guys. I'm posting from my blackberry so my searching is not the best. But back to the point the good news is that sice its on the list, it should make it easier to get out of state

Ok cool thanks for the info guys. I'm posting from my blackberry so my searching is not the best. But back to the point the good news is that sice its on the list, it should make it easier to get out of state

You might want to actually read the roster there, chief.

I doubt it. Only the USPc .40 LEM is on the list. Most USPc's in circulation are variant 1 models, not LEMs. Good luck trying to find a pre-98 USPc with
a LEM trigger in it. There isn't much in the way of "good news" here...

-Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom