New ltc

Hello I just received a brand new ltc today. I recently lost my wallet and had to get a replacement. Tonight I tried to do a private transfer with my cousin and It said my lisence wouldn’t go through. also tried to validate it and make sure it was active I’m not nervous at all I’m a dad with a clean record lol. So just curious I already left a message on his the officers machine. Any thoughts

You've been blacklisted. Someone found your wallet and used your license down at the Ye Olde Gun Show Loophole Tavern

I have seen when you put too much info into the Fa-10, it will not take it
Learned this the hard way by standing outside in the cold for twenty minutes like an idiot, typing the same information in over and over.

When you go to the portal and are just looking to see if the license is active I type in pin and license number and just come back not able to process contact your local authority mind you I just picked it up Friday afternoon I lost my wallet so not a renewal or a new applicant

You can also go to a local gun store. Have them see if your license is active.

I am waiting for my renewal. I wanted to purchase but my new license with new pin was already sent. They told me I was active in the system with my new card.

Yeah the records bureau yesterday when I called said the license is active and double checked the PIN number but when checked online to transfer a pistol it would not work

little by little you tell us more details, thanks, they help. punctuation is helpful too.

plus, you should go green, and most of your problems will be better.

thanks

In my world you would just hand the gun to your cousin and he would hand you cash back, then you would take him to the range and shoot the piss out of it and finish up with a steak, baked potato and green beans followed by a couple of bourbons and a cigar. Paperwork is Communist Work...

My world is small.

Back
Top Bottom