• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New lawn ornament

Nice. I met Hudak a few weeks back at Monica Mediero's campaign headquarters. He said he's been try to set up a debate with Tierney, who only wants to hide in his office and refuses to engage the opponent.

I have been recently in contacts with him and I think he might be stopping by, hopefully soon. We really need to support him. From his webiste (http://www.hudakforcongress.com/second-amendment):
Second Amendment

I believe in, and fully support, the rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment of the Constitution entitling law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms for legitimate lawful purposes. This includes, but is not limited to: self-defense, sport, competitive shooting, hunting, recreation, and collection. My beliefs are consistent with my core conservative beliefs in the freedoms on which this country was based.

I believe the constitutional right to keep and bear arms is supreme, and supercedes all state laws to the contrary. No state has the right to be more restrictive than our constitution regarding this fundamental right. No local official should be involved in, or have discretion regarding, decisions concerning the implementation or administration of any constitutionally permissible gun regulation (limited as they may be); laws must be applied uniformly based only upon valid legislative action. I support the Supreme Court's recent decisions in Heller and MacDonald.

I will consider limited restrictions on gun ownership or possession, such as restrictions against possession by convicted felons and the mentally ill. I believe in strong and swift administration of gun laws punishing non-law abiding people who use guns in the preparation, commission, or attempted commission of any crime.

I am a member of the National Rifle Association (NRA) and Gun Owners’ Action League (GOAL). I possess a Class A Large Capacity, unrestricted, License to Carry. I am rated 100% by GOAL; my opponent, on the other hand, is rated F-.

He running for district 6.

Map%20Image%206th.jpg

Address
151 Endicott Street, Suite 5
Danvers, MA 01923

It's behind the Dunkin Donuts and Shell gas station.

Just got this today. Hudak is looking to unseat Tierney who is the democratic do-nothing incumbent.

Back in the summer of 1996 that jackass appeared at the end of my driveway on a Sunday morning with a whole gaggle of women.

I stopped ripping a piece of trim on my table saw so I could hear what he was trying to tell me. He introduced himself and informed me he was trying to unseat Peter Torkildsen and he would help the working man, such as myself. He then said he could see I was busy and didn't want to take anymore of my time.

This isn't verbatim, but I said something like " I don't have much free time because I work no less than sun-up to sun-down six days a week and I pay way to much in taxes to help support all the abusers of the system who don't feel like working. I'm pleased with what Torkildsen is doing and I will be voting for him in November".

At this point he realized this was a wasted stop. After a moment I composed myself and apologized for my tirade. I explained that I didn't get much sleep the night before because there was some crazy loud-ass party on the street behind mine and they kept waking up my kids, who in turn woke my wife and I. You should've seen that hung-over gaggle of women with him looking down at their shoes in complete silence.

At that time, my Second Amendment awareness was dormant or I would have mentioned something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom