"NEW KNIFE CHALLENGE!"

That's cool - they didn't have that option on the site back when. I think you want the standard. That's what I have anyway, and after having a knife with a short clip pop out of my pocket and vanish forever I think I'll stick with longer clips if I have an option.

That's cool - they didn't have that option on the site back when. I think you want the standard. That's what I have anyway, and after having a knife with a short clip pop out of my pocket and vanish forever I think I'll stick with longer clips if I have an option.
For $10 bucks... I'll order both. I guess if I order through Customer Service/Sales they will throw in free screws for my model 940...

Thanks for the advice, It is appreciated.
~Enbloc

For $10 bucks... I'll order both. I guess if I order through Customer Service/Sales they will throw in free screws for my model 940...

Thanks for the advice, It is appreciated.
~Enbloc

Thank you. Taking it out for that picture has me thinking I need to work it back into the rotation. Maybe after santa brings the new sharpener. It really is a great knife - enjoy it.

I had that PM2 in my cart and forgot to checkout, finished dinner and all sold out! I was going to buy that and put these on them Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Titanium Scale Set
I never really desired a tanto blade, but love my Spydercos. Caught a video from the SHOT show last year where they teased the PM2 tanto and loved the look; decided I'd pick one up if I could.

Bought a ZT knife from BladeHQ a couple months ago and started getting their emails. Got one mid December saying the PM2 tanto was going on sale at noon the next day. Their site was slow as molasses at noon, but I got thru. Saw they still had some in stock later that day. Couple days later I thought I might grab the black version too, but by then they were gone.

Those titanium scales look great, but $140(!!)

I love the feel and action of the knife, and do love the look of the tanto blade, but functionally I find the tanto not super usefully for the EDC stuff I do.
So of course I've been eying a regular bladed PM2 (serrated of course) because.. you know.. I don't have one ;)

Edit: That CR tanto is TASTY, btw!

Picked up a Morakniv Kansbol to take in the woods and not worry about losing.
For $33, I have nothing to complain about.

View attachment 512278
I have the Garberg and love it...

1628886905635.png
copied photo

Also grabbed a ferro rod holder and it is a great accessory with this carbon knife...

1628887113751.png

New Birthday gift from my boy…. (Edit: my kiddo is 11 and picked this out because it’s a flipper and ‘Merica… he and I have been watching a bunch of EDC YouTubes together and it’s been some good bonding time. While not my most expensive or ‘high-end’ knife, this has the most sentimental value by far in my collection…)

41F0DC2B-968A-4C72-9438-B582D5EC87BF.jpeg

Website description:

• SPRING ASSISTED TACTICAL EDC FOLDING KNIFE
  • 8.25" OVERALL
  • 3.5" 3CR13 STAINLESS STEEL BLADE
  • 4.75" INJECTION MOLDED ABS HANDLE
  • AMERICAN FLAG ART ON HANDLE

Last edited:
New Birthday gift from my boy…. (Edit: my kiddo is 11 and picked this out because it’s a flipper and ‘Merica… he and I have been watching a bunch of EDC YouTubes together and it’s been some good bonding time. While not my most expensive or ‘high-end’ knife, this has the most sentimental value by far in my collection…)

View attachment 515492

Website description:

• SPRING ASSISTED TACTICAL EDC FOLDING KNIFE
  • 8.25" OVERALL
  • 3.5" 3CR13 STAINLESS STEEL BLADE
  • 4.75" INJECTION MOLDED ABS HANDLE
  • AMERICAN FLAG ART ON HANDLE

He’s got good taste. You must’ve done something right.

Back
Top Bottom