"NEW KNIFE CHALLENGE!"

Yeah, I'm conflicted on serrations. They aren't a dealbreaker, but if I'm given the choice I'll take a plain edge every time.
If I had to pick only one knife it would have a straight blade, but because life is limitless, I can have one or two with serrations...

This style of serration would work perfectly...
899A09E1-7CE5-47BA-BADA-4DE7418ADBB6.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely; I've got more than my share of serrations, and I somehow find a way to love them. Lol.

It's like how I'm a .45 guy who won't turn up my nose at 9mm...

If I had to pick only one knife it would have a straight blade, but because life is limitless, I can have one or two with serrations...

This style of serration would work perfectly...
View attachment 401574
Do not try and change my mind!!!! Lol

I really love it. No other complaints.

The one thing that holds me back as I always preferred to use the rear of the blade to “carve sticks”. So the serrations always seem like that they would get in my way.

It’s truly a beautiful knife.

I wasn't in the market for another one but the maker has only put that hand filed heart on 3 of his knives and his wife owns the other two so I figured I'd better spare myself a lifetime of regret and just buy it.

Plain edge or GTFO. Serrations have one use... and that's rope. And even then, a good edge will do the trick. I f***ing loathe serrations.

Next up for me is the ZT 0460Ti

zero-tolerance-zt0460ti-sinkevich-flipper-framelock-all-titanium-cpm-20cv-1__10680.1549492321.jpg

I'm a sucker for upswept blades after the 0462 and my Buck Kalinga.
Sheeeeeit. I might have ordered an 0460ti Wednesday night. The wait is killing me.

I blame myself...

Your impressions...???

I love the idea of a CRKT AR Knife/tool. Handy for carbon build up in the field...

I really like the one on top. Has a good feel and the blade is pretty nice.

the bolt tool is ok. Kinda thick where the scales are. However, having a combo knife/bolt scraper like this is good to toss in my range bag. Not something I’d pocket.

but for $10 it’s decent. Not at full price.

I don't think you can find cleaner lines than that Chris Reeve Shadow IV in A2 steel...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom