"NEW KNIFE CHALLENGE!"

So what’s the deal with boot knives? I assume I need one since I don’t have one.
I keep one on my boot as an EDC. Love a good boot knife. Worn one since 1981. Never lost one though...

ESEE Izula with TKC Extended Scales in Mil Spec Camo. using the OEM ESEE sheath and clip. Very Handy...

1601771712995.png

Similar to this, but darker and on black Timberlands...

1601772017292.png

Very 'Grippy' looking. Love the lines! Reminds me of a Black Widow spider...

1601940669398.png

You won't be whelping when your fingers wrap around it and your palm welcomes it...

Ewww.

Are we still talking about knives?
That reminds me. Did you know vagina is Latin for "sheath"? It would only make sense for penis to mean "sword". But no, that's Latin for "tail". Lame. We need to start using the proper word:

GLADIUS

I look forward to reading Your posts; So, there's that... [smile]

Welp. I ordered.

So the challenge worked, OP!

Aaaand delivered!

I've been curious about these Eks for awhile. The handle really is longer than I thought it'd be, but it's really grippy. With both hands, even, Jon Snow-style.

I like it. It's a nice, fast knife, a little historical, and a little unusual. And for a hundo; not bad!

Attachments

• IMG_9197.JPG
    IMG_9197.JPG
    307.3 KB · Views: 33
Ah, I wanted the plain edge. Are you selling it because it’s a shit knife or because the serrations were a turnoff? Please say it’s the serrations. [smile]

In any case I bought it to cover two possible future states; one in which I’m walking around with a 6” combat/survival knife on my belt and one in which the world doesn’t go to shit but CRKs are still collectible. Looking at the asking prices of some of his older fixed blades sold me.

Ah, I wanted the plain edge. Are you selling it because it’s a shit knife or because the serrations were a turnoff? Please say it’s the serrations. [smile]

In any case I bought it to cover two possible future states; one in which I’m walking around with a 6” combat/survival knife on my belt and one in which the world doesn’t go to shit but CRKs are still collectible. Looking at the asking prices of some of his older fixed blades sold me.
Plain edge or GTFO. Serrations have one use... and that's rope. And even then, a good edge will do the trick. I f***ing loathe serrations.

Next up for me is the ZT 0460Ti

zero-tolerance-zt0460ti-sinkevich-flipper-framelock-all-titanium-cpm-20cv-1__10680.1549492321.jpg

I'm a sucker for upswept blades after the 0462 and my Buck Kalinga.

Sorry. Just saw this.

yes. It’s due to the serrations. Only like serrations on bread knives lol. Otherwise it’s a great knife.

I’ve replaced it with a few Busse knives.899A09E1-7CE5-47BA-BADA-4DE7418ADBB6.jpeg

I dunno. The serrations on the Chris Reeve's wouldn't turn me off...

Yeah, I'm conflicted on serrations. They aren't a dealbreaker, but if I'm given the choice I'll take a plain edge every time.

I’ve had it for a long long time. It’s a great knife. Great feel, balance etc.

If it was plain edge I’d prob stash it in my get home bag. (Esse 5 currently).

Lots of mine are safe queens. Mostly because I use folders.

Back
Top Bottom