New Keltec KSG 12 Gauge bullpup pump gun (14+1)

Part of the problem with the $800 ish price tag is that will easily buy you a Rem 1100 that will hold like 8 shells and be a hell of a lot more comfortable to fire.

whats so uncomfortable about this shotgun? you can hold it nice and tight against your shoulder. Its ambidextrous, and has a nice rail for sights. Wonder if the barrels would be threaded. After the thought put into this gun, it would be kinda stupid to not have them threaded.

i forsee a group buy... in 3rd quarter 2011

yes. and i will be IN.

whats so uncomfortable about this shotgun? you can hold it nice and tight against your shoulder. Its ambidextrous, and has a nice rail for sights. Wonder if the barrels would be threaded. After the thought put into this gun, it would be kinda stupid to not have them threaded.

Did you watch the videos? It looks awkward to pump.

Did you watch the videos? It looks awkward to pump.

you just have to get used to it. Those videos are kinda crappy too. They only take 4 or 5 shots. You can always add some padding so the pump will be a little further away.

The videos with a vertical foregrip make it look MUCH easier

yes, it does

This shotgun will not see the shelves until late 2011 or early 2012. It has been typical for KELTEC to have a lag time of a year from first exposure of their products. Yes, this problem will be addressed as well as the feeding issue and also the mag tube switching issue.

skeet-skeet-skeet-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-snorg-tees-snorg-tees.gif

lil_jon.jpg

For a lesser price you could probably bullpup a Saiga 12 and stick a 20 round drum in it.

I'd feel a lot better about that if it wasn't that every single time I've see someone shooting a Saiga it's jammed at least once. I'm sure some are worse than others, but I'm not exaggerating. EVERY time they end up jamming and need to be cleared. Granted it's usually a trivial jam, but not something I would ever have in an inventory that my life might depend on.

I'm pretty sure I'll have to have one.

This will go over big on the skeet field!

for the skeet field you need a Remington 1740.

I am thinking about copying the 1740, but upgrading it and making it better.

I found a good video:

Last edited by a moderator:
i like how the vid shoes a leo & a hoodie shooting it... versatile & appealing... lol

what i dont like is my hand being that close to a shotgun muzzle when firing fast follow ups! it lamost looks like it should be a little longer.

Last edited:
Not all the impressed with the video's..nor am I all that impressed with it at all actually.

BUT that being said I would wait a year after release because sending back firearms for warranty work is a huge pita.(potentionally)

The last few seconds of the video had a foward grip on it....look at the difference in stability and cycle speed. 1st mod on that gun = Vertical foward grip.

It comes standard with a front rail for the fore grip and a top rail for sights.. In fact the front rail would probably tear your hands apart with out the foregrip. MSRP $880.

I'd like it alot more if you didnt have to manually switch to the second tube.

Being able to go back and forth between tubes gives you some ammo flexibilty. It is chambered for 2 3/4 but you can single load 3 inch one at a time with the tube selector set in the middle.

Two things popped into my head when I first read about this thing:

1) Holy crap that's cool!

2) How long will it be on the market before the ATF declares it a DD?

they wont, and if they do just build a Remington 1740. Same capacity. But heavier.

Back
Top Bottom