New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy calling for a database of ammunition purchasers and banning .50 caliber rifles

Wasn't Killdozer the only instance of a 50 used to commit a crime? I assume 50 BMG, of course- though I doubt 50 AE nor 50 Beowulf have been used in many crimes, if any. 50 cal black powder? LOL...

Wasn't Killdozer the only instance of a 50 used to commit a crime? I assume 50 BMG, of course- though I doubt 50 AE nor 50 Beowulf have been used in many crimes, if any. 50 cal black powder? LOL...

No, surplus Lahtis and other anti-tank rifles have been used to shoot through bank vault doors once or twice (not hyperbole). Ian of Forgotten Weapons did an interview about ten years ago with a guy who owned a Lahti and the interviewee mentioned one incident of a Lahti being used for that. I tried to find the video but no luck.

No, surplus Lahtis and other anti-tank rifles have been used to shoot through bank vault doors once or twice (not hyperbole). Ian of Forgotten Weapons did an interview about ten years ago with a guy who owned a Lahti and the interviewee mentioned one incident of a Lahti being used for that. I tried to find the video but no luck.

LOL very cool way to bust a vault, but the Lahti's are 20mm. I'm pretty sure that Killdozer is the only one for .50 BMG being actively used- maybe there's another? Most arrrests were for threats and/or posession. Anyway, the numbers are still statistically insignificant and just as many US people have been murdered by unicorns farting toxic rainbow gas as have been murdered with 50 BMG. Of course now that the big 50 is back in the news, any bets that there will be a sensational and gruesome killing with this caliber?

This is really all about control and the ability for a militarized police force to maintain its overwhelming force against the oppressed. Here's that other incident where the 50 was actually used in a crime:

(Note that the below info is from VPC.org 'Violence Policy Center', a far-left org primarily funded by the Joyce foundation which is super-leftist and has ties to Oblabla and William Ayers. This org has been proven to twist facts in its publications.)
Last time this 50 crap was in the news a couple Fudds in my club proposed a 50 ban during a meeting. One of our most senior, super-crusty members ripped them a new one for even suggesting it. I was so proud I could cry, LOL. I think I'll have to bring along some extra ear plugs for my nostrils and shoot the 50 today.

Back
Top Bottom