New iron curtain handgun list posted

Glocks have been on this list for years. We need the super secret second list.

Wow. The morons didn't change the Kahr CWP9 (which doesn't actually exist, verified by Khar themselves) to CW9 even after they were notified of this error earlier this year.

Wow. The morons didn't change the Kahr CWP9 (which doesn't actually exist, verified by Khar themselves) to CW9 even after they were notified of this error earlier this year.

Maybe that's the new plan for control. Only approve guns that don't exist.

Aren't Gen4 Glocks no go because of the stupid chamber loaded flag?

Yesno. They're approved on the EOPS list that us peons can view and have been for quite some time now, but there's some secret list somewhere that we cant lay our lowly eyes on which says they are no go. Got it? Yeah neither do I...

I noticed the Sig p320 in all calibers are on the list, wondering how long it will take until we see them on the shelves.

This Roster Supersedes All Previous Rosters

http://www.mass.gov/eopss/firearms-reg-and-laws/frb/approved-rosters/ lists 4 gun "Rosters"
-Approved Firearms Roster (hangun cartridges only)
-Formal Target Shooting Roster
-Large Capacity Firearms Roster (XM-15 is on the list as is an "AR15")
-Olympic Competition Firearms Roster

If that is true, does it supersede the LARGE CAPACITY WEAPONS ROSTER 02-2015? I'm guessing that the previously mentioned list is about to be deleted shortly.

Wait, so if the Bushmaster XM-15 is on the Large capacity roster, that supersedes all others, can I buy a bushmaster XM-15?

BTW: Changelog

This is really going to trip them up:
This roster has been compiled in accordance with M.G.L. c.140, §131¾. It contains weapons
determined to have been originally manufactured for the civilian retail consumer market as large
capacity weapons as defined by M.G.L. c. 140, § 121.

BTW, can someone explain to me what is this "large capacity" list.

It is not a list of gun which are "ok" to possess. It is simply a list of which guns are considered "large capacity" and for which you'll definitely get screwed for possessing if you do not have the proper LTC (in other words, you cannot get out of an unlicensed possession charge for those specific guns, even if you could argue the technicality of them being 'large capacity' due to features). If any of those guns are also 'assault weapons' or otherwise illegal to possess, you will still get screwed even with an LTC, just under a different statute.

I'm going to find some company that prints out custom rolls of toilet paper.

I'm going to have three different rolls made... one of the EOPS roster, one of CMR940, and the other one with a printout of the AGs "assault weapons edict" on it.

-Mike

I'm going to have three different rolls made... one of the EOPS roster, one of CMR940, and the other one with a printout of the AGs "assault weapons edict" on it.

-Mike

Group Buy to flood Maura Hitler's office with rolls of tp?

-Mike

Might as well just get one kind of TP roll, with the US Constitution on it.
They are already shitting all over it...

I am a little disappointed that the Smith & Wesson Victory .22 is not on the list. Of course, it is not like I need one. My Ruger .22 pistols suit me just fine. But I am a firm believer that beginning pistol shooters need a high quality full sized .22 to learn shooting fundamentals. So some competition in that space would be welcome.

Also, does anyone understand whether the Victory .22 is potentially eligible to be added to the target shooting roster instead of the regular approved roster? Would this make any real world difference?

Glocks have been on this list for years. We need the super secret second list.

The AG has never produced a list of firearms that meet the Consumer Regulations Requirements. The advice to the FFLs is you'll know it when you see it and until we tell you it doesn't meet the requirements.

Back
Top Bottom