• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New iron curtain handgun list posted

think you mean the ACME disintegration pistol

Ive been calling the xk7 modulator all these years, not Q-36, thanks for the info.

my favorite:
Bugs: [to Marvin] Eh, pardon me, Doc, but could you rent me a U-drive-'em flying saucer? I gotta get back to the Earth.
Marvin the Martian: The Earth? Oh, the Earth will be gone in just a few seconds.
Bugs: [walking away] Oh, well, don't bother, then. No point in wasting money on a flying saucer when the Earth's not gonna...
[Bugs stops suddenly with a shock and comes back to Marvin, who is trying to light the fuse of the space modulator]
Bugs: Eh, pardon me again, Doc, but, uh, just what did you mean by that crack about the Earth being gone?
Marvin the Martian: Oh, I'm going to blow it up; it obstructs my view of Venus.
Bugs: It does? That's a shame.
[Bugs gets a terrified look and craftily defuses the modulator and takes it away]

[Marvin notices that his space modulator is missing and he discovers Bugs running off with it]
Marvin the Martian: The illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator! That creature has stolen the space modulator.

Back on topic, all these lists are looney, pun intended.
Since it is not illegal to own any of those pistols your easiest and least expensive is to get a second residency in another state and buy what you want there and bring it back.

Back
Top Bottom