New info on new Glocks being sold in Massachusetts AG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the gun store yesterday and over heard someone talking about Glock pleading their case regarding the loaded chamber indicator/extractor. The person led me to believe new glocks on the regular approved list would be on the horizon soon... i went home and dug around on the internet but could not come up with any articles or news regarding this.

Anybody know if this guy was blowing smoke or this is actually credible??

thanks for any info in advance...

Not a chance in the world.

It will take a miracle in USDC for that to happen. Comm2A is trying but so far the odds are not in our favor.

thanks for the replies, im familier with the comm2a just didnt know if something else happened to strike the new talk about it.

Just like someone else said, dont believe everything you hear in the gun store lol...

I was in the gun store yesterday and over heard someone talking about Glock pleading their case regarding the loaded chamber indicator/extractor. The person led me to believe new glocks on the regular approved list would be on the horizon soon... i went home and dug around on the internet but could not come up with any articles or news regarding this.

Anybody know if this guy was blowing smoke or this is actually credible??

thanks for any info in advance...

blowing smoke, not happening, just go buy what you want instead of worrying about lists... closing this because it will end badly.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom