New Hours and Other Important Announcements

Precision Point Firearms

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
155 New Boston St. Suite 180 Woburn, MA 01801
New Hours at Precision Point Firearms

So we have some pretty drastic changes that are going to affect the next four months. For those of you who don’t already know, I was just recently hired by a local Police Department as a reserve Patrolman and I will be starting the academy Tuesday. I would have made this announcement sooner but I just found out Wednesday myself and have been doing everything I can to make the arrangements to get my life in order to make this transition smoothly.

What’s Changing?

Hours
: We will be transitioning from 25 hours by appointment to 15-1/2 dedicated hours.

Outgoing Transfers: Until the academy is done we will not be doing outgoing transfers as we need to reserve our time for bringing guns into this state and not sending them out.

Will you still be Accepting Transfers?
YES! We will continue to do transfers, Custom orders, Custom AR-15 Builds.

How will this affect January Comm2a Donations?
It won’t. In Fact, we are actually going to extend our original donation deadline. We are Donating 100% of all Transfer Proceeds to Comm2a for ANY Firearm we receive after December 31[SUP]st[/SUP] 2014 and are transferred by January 7th. Previously you would have had to have the handgun transferred by January 31st however we understand the new hours may mean less of a donation and we have arranged it so it is more of a donation.

New Hours
Monday: 6:00PM-10:00PM
Friday: 6:00-8:30
Saturday: 4:00-8:00
Sunday 2:00-7:00

The Good News!

Upon completion of the academy there is a strong possibility that I am no longer going to be working at my current full time job and will focus more on the expansion of precision point.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98%
48   1   0
Good luck. Which academy are you going to?

Don't expect to make any significant money as a Reserve. Depending on how they run things, you'll likely be doing mostly volunteer (unpaid) work. BTDT and they didn't even give me the damn T-shirt! [laugh]

Kevin 103

NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I did a transfer at Precision Point Sunday. Cheap, fast and a nice guy. I'm looking forward to see his business grow.

nxtgto87

NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Did another transfer with John earlier this afternoon. Couldn't be ANY easier to deal with, good guy, need more like him out there. Good luck with everything.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I'd like to say that if you are the type of person who is patient and can deal with the posted hours of a business, then you will receive some of the best service I've experienced a a patron. Understanding the operational hours of any business is key to understanding how that shop works.

Communication is key and in all my dealings with PPF, the communication and understanding has been excellent.

For that matter, I've left the same comments as feedback about other members here - These guys are good, just saying...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
John helped me a lot in my recent transfer. He's a very nice and reasonable person. My best wish to him and PPF.

Top Bottom