New Hampshire State Trooper Shot In Dalton, NH

Authorities identified the man involved in an exchange of gunfire with a New Hampshire State Police trooper Wednesday night.

Whitefield resident Mark R. Clermont, 45, died of a single gunshot wound to the head, according to a statement released by Attorney General Gordon MacDonald following an autopsy Thursday.

The manner of death was a homicide, a technical term meaning he died at the hands of another.

Is that the one that was driving drunk in the White Mountains, killed a police officer, and then a passer-by (retired Marine) picked up the sidearm from the dead officer and shot the drunk driver? I think that was like 2006 or so . . .

The reporting on this turned in to some tabloid 1/2 hour shows.

The original interaction and why he wanted a different/additional officer.

Last edited:
A very recent history - should have upgraded to Reynolds Heavy Duty in his hat.

"When the police sergeant arrived, he found Clermont yelling at him as he approached. "I attempted to speak with him for a few minutes, and he told me he was going to get in his spaceship and blow my cruiser up later," Hodgdon reported. Hodgdon asked Clermont if he was in possession of a weapon, and, according to the log, Clermont replied, "You wanna find out?" A State Police back unit was summoned, "But he continued to yell about the satellites being hacked and people watching him," according to the log entry."

Attachments

• 041EEF2B-60E7-4383-8A4E-01BBE8AC59E2.jpeg
    041EEF2B-60E7-4383-8A4E-01BBE8AC59E2.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 1
Probably holding the grip on or to keep the cold metal from pressing into his skin.

Or just white trash grip tape.:)

Back
Top Bottom