• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Hampshire state rep. Sherry Frost claims "Cherry Frost" rifle raffle a threat

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
'Cherry Frost' .22 rifle raffle called a threat to Rep. Sherry Frost
CONCORD — A poster to promote the raffle of a 22-caliber rifle called the Cherry Frost has Legislative Protective Services investigating the matter as a possible threat to state Rep. Sherry Frost, a vocal Democrat on gun control and other issues that have garnered national attention.

The Speaker of the House says the Department of Administrative Services is looking into whether the firearms raffle violated the terms of the permit for use of the State House grounds.

“The permit came from Department of Administrative Services, so it’s up to them, but in their boiler plate permit it states you cannot sell anything, and I suppose selling raffle tickets would be a violation of standard licensing,” said Shurtleff.

Just because she FEELS threatened does not make it a threat. I suspect any woman who does not have a face that looks like the back end of a horse makes here FEEL threatened

Not that it should change the outcome, but did they actually name the gun after this person or is it just a coincidence?

This could be a fun trend, naming guns after well known anti 2A people in order to get media attention and increase profits.

Hold my beer.... I'm gonna name two of my gun "The Cortez" and "The Beto" and see how it goes.

Not that it should change the outcome, but did they actually name the gun after this person or is it just a coincidence?

Former state senator Bob Clegg (now a lobbyist and president of ProGun NH) says it's coincidence:
UL said:
Everything is not about her,” said Clegg on Wednesday. “There is cherry frost lipstick, cherry frost vodka, cherry frost slushies at 7/11. They are just looking to create a thing.”

Once again. the people who preached "tolerance" are upset to the point of claiming to fear for their lives over the name of a gun. I follow NH State Reps of both parties on facebook and it is amazing to see how the Dems get outraged so easily. For example, the NH State Reps wearing pearl necklaces handed out by a woman's firearms coalition have them in a tizzy. They claim that wearing such "partisan" items is inappropriate for the State house. meanwhile, State Reps and Senators have been wearing all kinds of pins to show what they support for decades.

Once again. the people who preached "tolerance" are upset to the point of claiming to fear for their lives over the name of a gun. I follow NH State Reps of both parties on facebook and it is amazing to see how the Dems get outraged so easily. For example, the NH State Reps wearing pearl necklaces handed out by a woman's firearms coalition have them in a tizzy. They claim that wearing such "partisan" items is inappropriate for the State house. meanwhile, State Reps and Senators have been wearing all kinds of pins to show what they support for decades.
Well, obviously, that's different: you're pissing on THEIR parade now.

How do you manage to successfully follow them? I would get banned in about 60 seconds if I tried doing that.

How do you manage to successfully follow them? I would get banned in about 60 seconds if I tried doing that.
You'd last the entire 60 seconds??? I'd get perma-banned from fecebooger in much less time. With how many libtards I'd offend, it would be epic.

Maybe, someday I'm really bored, I'll create an account and then see how long it takes to get it killed by offending liberals and snowflakes. [rofl2]

Last edited:

iu

She'll need to grow a thicker skin. Years ago, I took a public position on a controversial topic and started getting threats (not raffles in my name). I lamented this to the First Selectman at the time. His response: "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!"

I would like to think that, regardless of where on the spectrum we fall on the gun issue, that we can default to a recognition of one another’s humanity.
Only if they're human and not Donks. [wink][wave]

In 2017 she had to defend herself in a legislative inquiry prompted by comments she made on Twitter that men telling her to calm down make her homicidal and that white, Christian men are a terrorist problem.

She can kiss my white backside then

And the latest conspiracy is...... 0331191434-00.jpg Also have asked many folk, "What is Cherry Frost?", Answers were,
1) Lip Stick
2)Eye Shadow
3)metallic paint
4)nail polish
5)custom car paint
6) when you freeze cherries in the freezer for eating at a later date, or to put in a drink.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom