• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Hampshire shooting leaves 2 dead; 11-year-old boy reportedly in custody

Reptile

NES Member
A child was taken into custody on Friday after a man and a woman were found shot at a New Hampshire home.

Authorities received a call around 7:30 a.m. about a shooting at a residence in Alton, a city roughly 45 miles northwest of Manchester, the New Hampshire Department of Justice stated in a news release.

Police found Lizette Eckert, 50, dead at the scene, and James Eckert, 48, was later pronounced deceased after being transported to a hospital. Autopsies determined they both died from a single gunshot wound to the head.

The state attorney general's office said that a juvenile — identified by WFXT as an 11-year-old boy — was taken into custody around two hours after the Eckerts were discovered. Officials didn't say how the boy is connected to the two adults, nor did they reveal any possible motives in the shootings.

The boy was charged with second-degree murder and attempted murder. It was not immediately clear if the charges were upgraded following James Eckert's death.

The Eckerts, according to the New Hampshire Union Leader, were active members of the St. Katharine Drexel Parish in Alton.

“They were here every week. They were very devout, very faithful parishioners,” Rev. Robert Cole told the news outlet. “Beautiful people."

The couple reportedly leaves behind three children.

New Hampshire shooting leaves 2 dead; 11-year-old boy reportedly in custody

Yeah I been waiting a couple days now for someone to post this. The NES news crew is slacking...

I heard kid was adopted.

I heard kid was home schooled.

Clearly you can't fix broke...

lol frank I am here literally hourly. Must have had one of those signature NES thread titles that have zero to do with the subject. But thanks just the same!

Lol I ashamed to have posted before even looking at your links. How NES of me... Yeah those generic subect threads don’t attract my attention so well. Looks like I need to bone up on my studies...

lol frank I am here literally hourly. Must have had one of those signature NES thread titles that have zero to do with the subject. But thanks just the same!

Lol I ashamed to have posted before even looking at your links. How NES of me... Yeah those generic subect threads don’t attract my attention so well. Looks like I need to bone up on my studies...

A very simple search for the word "Alton" would have instantly turned up the posts in both thread.

Anyway, more on this story here:

New Hampshire couple shot to death had Maine ties

Although the shooter hasn't been named because he's a juvenile, I figured it was likely their son.
And based on this information, the weapon used was likely one of the Kel-Tec P-3AT's.

The filing shows the family owned bunk beds, children’s toys and other furniture, as well as two Kel-Tec P-3AT handguns, a 12-gauge shotgun and a .22-caliber rifle.

Authorities have not said what kind of gun or guns were used to shoot the Eckerts.

Friends in Maine said the Eckerts had a biological teenage daughter and two adopted sons who were pre-teens and brothers.

Last edited:
The victims were close friends of a friend. The kid was adopted and home schooled. The creepiest part is one of the Female victims last FB posts. She found a bunch of human teeth in their dryer after doing the kids laundry 3 days before the shooting. Talk about a red flag.

The victims were close friends of a friend. The kid was adopted and home schooled. The creepiest part is one of the Female victims last FB posts. She found a bunch of human teeth in their dryer after doing the kids laundry 3 days before the shooting. Talk about a red flag.
Um yeah.

Killing animals is bad enough.

But killing people and stealing their teeth may be a tad bit of a red flag.

Too bad this dindu will be out at 21 years of age.

The teeth thing is KNUTZ. What quantity of human teeth exactly qualifies as “a bunch”? I think I’d be alarmed if I found ONE human tooth in the laundry.

See what happens when you take a 11 year olds XBOX or PlayStation they can't handle the with drawal it's worse than a heroin addiction I know I'm trying to brake my fourteen-year-old from the electronic addiction right now and wholly shit is he being a a**h*** over it.

See what happens when you take a 11 year olds XBOX or PlayStation they can't handle the with drawal it's worse than a heroin addiction I know I'm trying to brake my fourteen-year-old from the electronic addiction right now and wholly shit is he being a a**h*** over it.
You and me both buddy. Try 4 boys at once.

Damn. I thought that boys were easier than girls. I had 2 teenage girls at the same time. My 11yo son knows more about anatomy and sex than an 11yo should. Those girls had ZERO filter. Damn. It gets funny at times. Those were great years.

Kid might be a piece of shit or wackjob but doesn't sound like the real story is out. The level of quiet on this is pretty stiff....

Back
Top Bottom