• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Hampshire man waved pistol during road rage incident in Danvers, Mass. State Police say

Reptile

NES Member
A New Hampshire man is facing charges after allegedly brandishing a pistol with a fully loaded magazine during a road rage incident in Danvers, Massachusetts State Police said.

Around 7:35 a.m. Saturday, the suspect, identified as Matthew Meserve, 31 of Rollinsford, New Hampshire, was driving in a gray Nissan Sentra on Interstate 95, heading northbound near Exit 50, state police said.

Authorities determined there was probable cause to believe Meserve waved the pistol during an altercation on the road, state police wrote in a statement.

State PD facebook also says it was a Taurus yet they picture a Seecamp .32.

Who would wave such a dinky gun?

Side note:

If I waved a yellow banana is that a threat?

Here's the exact screen capture from the news article:

seetaurus.jpg

Anyone reading this would rightfully assume that the gun pictured is the same gun the text beneath the pic describes.
This proves once again the MSM always gets the facts wrong in any news story which involves guns.
Whether by mistake, through ignorance, or intentional, they never get all the facts correct.

Last edited:
I smell a plea bargain based on the possibility of the defense raising warrant questions, since it is unquestionable that the MSP could have secured the vehicle while waiting for a warrant. But then, maybe they did. Unless, of course, the driver talked himself into a conviction.

I smell a plea bargain based on the possibility of the defense raising warrant questions, since it is unquestionable that the MSP could have secured the vehicle while waiting for a warrant. But then, maybe they did. Unless, of course, the driver talked himself into a conviction.

They stopped him in his vehicle. I doubt they are going to run into any warrant issues with the m/v exemption and a witness with basis of knowledge and veracity.

Not that I agree with the degree that 4th amd is crapped on in Ma.... before all the NES anti-heroes decend upon me.

Watched an episode of "Alaskan State Troopers" recently.

They expect everyone to be carrying a firearm. It's bear country.

One guy tells them he's carrying. OK... whatcha carrying? A 9mm. The cop started berating the guy for carrying a gun that would be useless against a big bear.

They were laughing at the guy...

Such a different mentality.

The only problem I see is he was carrying g a 380 California compliant pocket pistol. Doesn’t look like a Taurus spectrum to me (aren’t those the colorful ones?) but I’m no Taurus expert.

Watched an episode of "Alaskan State Troopers" recently.

They expect everyone to be carrying a firearm. It's bear country.

One guy tells them he's carrying. OK... whatcha carrying? A 9mm. The cop started berating the guy for carrying a gun that would be useless against a big bear.

They were laughing at the guy...

Such a different mentality.
If it just wasn't so damn cold up there!

Back
Top Bottom