New Hampshire - gun control bills

Moonbats are moving in from mass vs gunowners at a higher rate. I think if NH and ME are not carefully the anti's will eventually get the upper hand. The ANTI GUN ARE ON A MISSION! Sadly I don't feel like the pro 2nd are as dedicated...at least in my small circle.

When I was up to my dads place in Sanbornton, I saw notices in the news paper inviting people up to Laconia for multicultural events. I new then that N.H. Is on its way to the dark side.:(

When I was up to my dads place in Sanbornton, I saw notices in the news paper inviting people up to Laconia for multicultural events. I new then that N.H. Is on its way to the dark side.:(

I noticed that after the last election. New England is fading fast:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I noticed that after the last election. New England is fading fast:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

AWB/HCMB have at best 0.1% chance of passing in NH. And even if it does pass, I bet 99.95% will not comply. And Maine, forget it, there are over 4 guns per capita - highest in the WORLD!

This is what I've basically been screaming about when people say, "just move to MA!" Its never going to be that simple. Sure, NH is definitely lightyears ahead of MA with regards to lack of bullshit legislation, but the fact of the matter is, these *******s are like a bad penny, you just can't shake them. I sincerely hope that the people of NH don't let their guard down with these *******s and push back now, while it's fairly "easy". I'm pretty certain these won't materialize into squat, but just let this be a warning to all of you in NH.......they're coming.

I just moved here, and don't know how a lot of things work up in NH. So, looks like I have some homework to do.

I do know that at least voting matters in NH. In MA, it's not even worth it. The state is already lost.

It comes down to WHO VOTES and who you vote for. Vote Democrat and vote away our gun rights. Vote single issue straight GUN RIGHTS, and you stand a chance. But the Democrats are bussing their people farther north all the time. Even if a Dem is Pro Gun don't vote for them, they'll be counted on to vote for their party at one time or another .

Last edited:
I just moved here, and don't know how a lot of things work up in NH. So, looks like I have some homework to do.

I do know that at least voting matters in NH. In MA, it's not even worth it. The state is already lost.
Call your reps, better yet knock on their door they probably live within a couple blocks of you.

AWB/HCMB have at best 0.1% chance of passing in NH. And even if it does pass, I bet 99.95% will not comply. And Maine, forget it, there are over 4 guns per capita - highest in the WORLD!

If NH didn't swing to Obama twice and elect anti-gun Jeanne Shaheen I would be that confident.

If NH didn't swing to Obama twice and elect anti-gun Jeanne Shaheen I would be that confident.

strangely though, there are a large group of liberal democrats who own guns, so it is quite possible that you have a left leaning contingency of people, but still want their AK's and AR's.

strangely though, there are a large group of liberal democrats who own guns, so it is quite possible that you have a left leaning contingency of people, but still want their AK's and AR's.
Then they aren't considering the fact that if they vote for a Democrat , you are voting against our gun rights !

NH made a 45 mph speed limit on the lakes. That is the start of mass moonbat crap. So a 80 mph boat has to run 1/2 throttle on the big lake.

The only people that piss me off more than the lazy idiots who vote for anti-gun liberal democrat politicians are intelligent people who are too lazy to vote for anyone.

NH made a 45 mph speed limit on the lakes. That is the start of mass moonbat crap. So a 80 mph boat has to run 1/2 throttle on the big lake.

If you look at how NH votes, the big democrat areas are in the south west near keene and north all along the VT border. Then concord, durham, portsmouth area. The big R area is along the mass border. What really screws up NH is the colleges. Durham, up around Dartmouth college, plymouth state, Keene state, etc. College towns are ALWAY's big moonbat areas. The same day registration for voting allows for the theft of elections. You have a ton of college kids in NH that are registered to vote in their home states, then they register in NH and vote D there too. The R's will do very well in the '14 election in NH, the college dirtbags will sit it out like they did in '10.

Hey, I mentioned it on here a couple of times... there are a lot of liberals from Mass moving to southern NH to get away from the mess that they made here... (high taxes, business unfriendly environment, etc)... but they cant help themselves they will try to bring Mass liberal BS north and ruin New Hampshire too eventually.

FWIW, just today I met two more gun owners (that have a P&R license) that I would have sworn were flaming moonbats. While I will contact all my "reps", I really don't see any of that crap going places.

Back
Top Bottom