New guy

Hi just want to say hi. Am a new guy here at NES and its a great site. I am sure I will get to know lots of you guys in the comeing months. Again hi to all.
Kilo

Welcome! as another new comer with a few months under his belt, feel free to PM me with any questions on how things apparently work around here...

Hi Kilo, welcome to the madness.
Did anyone give you the orientation?
If not, there's a few things you need to know.
First of all, we have this guy here named Eddie Coyle and he, umm, ehh, well he hates cats. That's all I dare say right now. You just want to stay on his good side, (that's if he has a "good" side) because he carries the biggest stick. Makes "Walking Tall" look like a twig. Also, are you familiar with the initation process?
[devil2]

Hi Kilo, welcome to the madness.
Did anyone give you the orientation?
If not, there's a few things you need to know.
First of all, we have this guy here named Eddie Coyle and he, umm, ehh, well he hates cats. That's all I dare say right now. You just want to stay on his good side, (that's if he has a "good" side) because he carries the biggest stick. Makes "Walking Tall" look like a twig. Also, are you familiar with the initation process?
[devil2]
Also watch out for that blitz1 guy, he's a funny character [wink]

Hi Kilo. Welcome! Before I went green I had no idea what I was missing. We have lots of fun gatherings and it's great to meet people here. I wish I had known because I missed some fun times. You'll soon find out that this forum is a great place to hang out and learn about important stuff.
[grin]

......I sincerely hope that Kilo is not in reference to an MOS (19K).

That being said, welcome to the board. Don't worry about EddyCoyle, he's harmless.

Back
Top Bottom