• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New guy saying "Hello" and providing some info :)

Hey guys! I'm sure a few of you know me (Green Mountain Patriot) from around the boards. Just found this place linked off the arfcom hometown.

Thought I would drop a link off here for your review:

www.gmbsc.com

We are in the process of going thru registrations for line positions for 2005....if you are interested, please get your forms in ASAP. All info is available on the website along w/ some vids/pics from the 2004 shooting season.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! We have a great time up there and it is well worth the drive on a nice, non-snowing New England day [lol]

Rob

Yeah...it's a good time!

We have folks from all around New England come up to the events. Had to really organize this year and start charging a small fee to cover insurance and expenses. Usually have 3-4 cars to shoot at along with a couple hundred pounds of explosives on sticks that impact detonate! Let me tell you....they make one heck of a THUMP! [lol]

You will definately see one heck of an assortment of firearms to include a functional Stewart Tank or even a half track w/ a 25mm Lahti [shock]

Welcome Mountain man. :D I love things that go THUMP. Ya know - I *could* buy a tank with my C&R... I just don't have anywhere to park it. (kind of tough in a condo :D )

Lynne said:
Welcome Mountain man. :D I love things that go THUMP. Ya know - I *could* buy a tank with my C&R... I just don't have anywhere to park it. (kind of tough in a condo :D )

When I was but a pup, my dad threatened to make me buy a tank to drive. Still not sure where he was going with that. :?

Back
Top Bottom