• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New guy from the North Shore

Hey all!

I recently signed up and paid my dues to become a member here. I'm new to this forum, but not to forums in general. I belong to a couple of automotive forums as well.

Anyways, I've recently received my MA LTC and I'm excited to get into the hobby. I'm not sure what my first purchase will be, but I've been doing a lot of research.

I'd really like to become a member of the Cape Ann Sportsmanship Club, seeing as it's not too far away from where I live and it looks to be a great facility. I've been looking into the requirements of becoming a member and hope to find a sponsor and join soon.

I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can and making my first purchase. I've been looking into different rifles (as well as other firearms) and hopefully I can test a few different ones out before jumping into something (I have a few friends that I think can help me out with that).

Cheers! [cheers]

Welcome! Be sure to check out the NES Classified pages for that first purchase!
I remember my first purchase, SW 686 .357 Whooo!

Welcome to NES! I've been a member at Cape Ann Sportsman's Club for the last few years and it's a great club. I don't shoot at the indoor range as I like to shoot steel rather than paper but both indoor and outdoor ranges are great. All the info to join can be found on their website: http://www.capeannsportsmansclub.org/Member.htm

Welcome. I'm also a member at CASC. I would be happy to take you on a tour as a guest some weekend if you're interested. Enjoy the wealth of knowledge here on NES and for the love of god I hope you have thick skin. It's needed around here.

Thanks everyone!

andrew1220 --> Thanks for the link!

TheCrowing -->Thanks for the offer! I'd like to take you up on that, perhaps a weekend when the weather is a bit nicer.

This forum seems to have a lot of information on it, so it looks like I have a good amount of reading to do (from what I've learned in orther forums, the search feature is your friend!). Also, I'm interested to see what comes up with the group buys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom