• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New guy from Holliston

Dip Dungles

NES Member
New to the forum and I have my interview 9/10/12 for my LTC-A unrestricted license. Been lurking around for the past few days and have to say this forum has a vast amount of knowledge that has and will come in handy. [smile]

Good luck on your LTC! Luckily Holliston is a green town. I am trying to get my co-worker to get his LTC as well in Holliston

New to the forum and I have my interview 9/10/12 for my LTC-A unrestricted license. Been lurking around for the past few days and have to say this forum has a vast amount of knowledge that has and will come in handy. [smile]

Wish you the best in the interview and license process. Glad your enjoying the site as much as the rest of us. Consider going green as a paid member to help support it. If nothing else please become a member of GOAL and donate to COMM2A to help continue the good fight. Thanks in advance

Just got my LTC-A today
Took 7 weeks 2days. Heading to local shop tomorrow for my first purchase. Can't freaking wait!!!!!

Wish you the best in the interview and license process. Glad your enjoying the site as much as the rest of us. Consider going green as a paid member to help support it. If nothing else please become a member of GOAL and donate to COMM2A to help continue the good fight. Thanks in advance

plus 1 and welcome aboard

What local shop did you go to? I'm on a waiting list at my lgs for an SR9C and I've talked to Holliston Firearms and they don't have them either. Just curious because Four Seasons is a hike for me and I'm too lazy to drive there.

Got a chance to head to southboro this afternoon. Shot about 150 rounds with 3 jams. At first I freaked out thinking the gun is fubar'd but then after waiting 5 minutes between mags I realized it was due to over heating or so I hope. Anyone with a SR9C had this problem first time out with a SR9C
?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom